Not open for further replies.
leoryanburke
6 hours ago
✈️
#FDNW #LRB #AirportLife #Blessed #TravelTheWorldDoingWhatILove #WheretoNext

11312190_1653806058183819_1253049315_n.jpg
Please not here!
Really.

Why? It is all for nothing. Just nothing at all. A breeze we feel on the leaves, a heartbeat of simple memories.

Not in this world of everything being available to use, and being picked apart by all and sundry.
Nowhere to hide anymore.

Not in this world of everything being available to use, and being picked apart by all and sundry.
Nowhere to hide anymore.

No where to hide the feelings, no where to hide frrom the feelings, from the emotions, from the pain. You can push them down, so down, deep into yourself and forget about them. Just go about your daily business and forget about them But those feelings will come back, they will come slowly seeping up from that hole you pushed them down, and they will consume you, they will become a part of your life until you feel trapped.

No where to hide the feelings, no where to hide frrom the feelings, from the emotions, from the pain. You can push them down, so down, deep into yourself and forget about them. Just go about your daily business and forget about them But those feelings will come back, they will come slowly seeping up from that hole you pushed them down, and they will consume you, they will become a part of your life until you feel trapped.

What a crock of shit. Dyslexia isn't a life threatening disease. Everyone makes typos and spelling mistakes. Pain? really? She can't spell who fucking cares.

What a crock of shit. Dyslexia isn't a life threatening disease. Everyone makes typos and spelling mistakes. Pain? really? She can't spell who fucking cares.

Pain is fleeting, a fleeting swarm that surrounds the soul. What is the point of it all? Life is just a big fat nothing.

Something that is consuming me. Taking over my soul, my whole, my being, my reason. The sun beats down, and there may still be hope. Because without hope there is nothing for me.
Hm. I don't really feel reassured by that response. Are you alright?

Hm. I don't really feel reassured by that response. Are you alright?

Well I am alive. So yes. But I do not feel right, I feel like there is a piece of my soul missing. That I can never feel again. That emotions are a waste of time. That I can't be human, because humans are too imperfect. They make too many mistakes. have to be perfect.

Well I am alive. So yes. But I do not feel right, I feel like there is a piece of my soul missing. That I can never feel again. That emotions are a waste of time. That I can't be human, because humans are too imperfect. They make too many mistakes. have to be perfect.
Well that's all a bit deep and dark. And probably not true. Because all those things don't seem quite right... I would expect you can ever feel again, I don't think we can say emotions are a waste of time and even though your name is reepbot you are in fact an imperfect human who inevitably will make mistakes and not be perfect because that's kind of the definition of being human.

What on earth has happened that you are feeling this way?

Well that's all a bit deep and dark. And probably not true. Because all those things don't seem quite right... I would expect you can ever feel again, I don't think we can say emotions are a waste of time and even though your name is reepbot you are in fact an imperfect human who inevitably will make mistakes and not be perfect because that's kind of the definition of being human.

What on earth has happened that you are feeling this way?

I can't talk about it. Sorry for bothering you.

Anyway, I'm glad Clawson are still together. They seem happy and enjoying life. But that may be because of they probably wouldn't smile and put it on social media. Although I kind of wish they did then it would seem more real. Because a smile can look really fake.

Like many other things in life, emotions can require management. It may be a challenge sometimes, but an aspect of how we, as humans grow (our souls if you like). One is not one's emotions. Emotions pass. Looking to others or material means to fill emotional holes is rarely a good idea, nor functionally sustainable. Those things ought to be the icing, not the cake. Bake your own cake I say! Just my view. OK, back to what I was doing. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back