Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
slide_1.jpg

Tim would probably like this one

u-mask_tiger_large.jpg

THE HIGHEST PROTECTION MASK IN THE WORLD

The science of biotechnology and layering come together to create the highest stardard protection, better than a N99 or N95 face mask. Not to mention a surgical mask!

100% MADE IN ITALY IN A PURE AIR FACTORY

U-mask is the result of a team work of biotechnology scientists, fashion designers and mask manufacturers from the USA, Italy and Switzerland.

U-MASK EXCLUSIVE DESIGN
Discover U-mask revoltutionary Bio-activeTM layer and how it can guarantee the best protection ever seen. much more than a usual respirator mask.

THE ONLY MASK YOU'LL EVER NEED

Forget the days when wearing a mask made you look like a freak. Today you can choose between a huge selection of beautiful designs if you are looking for a dust mask or an allergy mask.

benfrombrisbane
2 hours ago · BRISBANE POWERHOUSE
My love of #judithlucy continues tonight at the @bris_powerhouse for her new standup show To think I've been seeing this now legendary Australian comedian since 1999 ! #feelingold #wherehasthetimegone

11334669_675765165903430_2079247497_n.jpg

travisjake_
4 hours ago
Today @aisha_jade and i hired a couple of bikes and rid the back streets of Byron. What a town, we fell in love! In a month i will be launching a travel blog #travisworld keep ya eyes peeled out for it. If ya plan on visiting Byron anytime soon, hit up @visit_byron the guys there hooked us up with some sweeet activities! #byronbay #travelvibes

11326237_919528101442947_1427372766_n.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1432641072][/DOUBLEPOST]aisha_jade
32 minutes ago
LBD LOVE

11358997_1830045063887955_132697584_n.jpg

Oh I didn't look that intently at the pic. I averted my eyes as quickly as I could the moment I realised what I was seeing. :x3:
Ha! I don't blame you. They call me Sadie...the OCD lady (jokes)

Actually now I think about it, I guess the play was... a little BEAST on the bottle on it's comfort rug.
Glad there isn't one on my rug, but I wouldn't mind the bubbles in the bottle. :tongue:

slide_1.jpg

u-mask_tiger_large.jpg

The science of biotechnology and layering come together to create the highest stardard protection, better than a N99 or N95 face mask. Not to mention a surgical mask!

U-mask is the result of a team work of biotechnology scientists, fashion designers and mask manufacturers from the USA, Italy and Switzerland.

U-MASK EXCLUSIVE DESIGN
Discover U-mask revoltutionary Bio-activeTM layer and how it can guarantee the best protection ever seen. much more than a usual respirator mask.

Forget the days when wearing a mask made you look like a freak. Today you can choose between a huge selection of beautiful designs if you are looking for a dust mask or an allergy mask.

Jade is promoting a product from the PURE AIR factory ? :whistling:
(and Ryan did the art direction for their website).

slide_1.jpg

u-mask_tiger_large.jpg

U-MASK EXCLUSIVE DESIGN

3765793-2870545202-GIFba.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back