Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think the phrase "David Reynolds' Voting Scams" alone is enough to make a bit of a stink about. God, this girl has no effing clue what she's doing.
I agree…and at the time I definitely thought it had the potential to damage his reputation. I certainly wouldn't like this to end up in court, but I'm happy if Leesa Little gets a fright.

tigermist
1 hour ago · www.tigermist.com.au
IT'S BACK.... @riseofdawn best selling dress "Cherry Bomb Dress" @tahny89
1472728_10153597780275724_1371678963_n.jpg

_ollies
2 hours ago · in heaven
Ahhhh I got a photo with one of the most beautiful girls in the world!! Tahan from Big Brother!! The things I would give to have just one drink with you hahaha! #ultimatefantasy #holyshit #beautiful
ollies.jpg

laurabgirlmakeup
2 hours ago
Makeup for this beautiful girl today Tahan (beautiful on the inside and outside) #model #big brother #actress #glamour #bgirl makeup #beautiful girl makeup by Laura Vazquez
laurabgirlmakeup.jpg

laurabgirlmakeup
19 minutes ago
Glam Squad with @hairstylist_lizzieliros glamming up the stunning Big Brother runner up @tahny89 for the Supercars V8 Gala Night x
laurabgirlmakeup 1.jpg

Get busy writing folks.

Why does every single thing he posts make me feel like his head is so far up his own arse he can't see straight?

benfrombrisbane
4 hours ago
For those still wanting to put pen to paper, you can! To this address: Ben Zabel PO Box 128 Surry Hills NSW 2010 Australia. For those who have written to the previous address, rest assured I will receive your mail : ) I've had to set up a new PO Box as Southern Star & myself, underestimated the volume of mail : ) Life is hectic for the time being, but I do read every letter/card x

I'm so with you on this - he keeps retweeting people's complimentary tweets - and I'm so close to unfollowing him ... I swore I would a week ago ... don't push me Benny boy!!! ;)

ugh spare me your self promotion ben

Awwwwww I'm in sweet geek's camp here.
I'm no Big Ben fan myself but these are little kids writing him letters and they would be over the moon to get a tweet from Ben.

I find it a bit sweet and maybe even endearing

*dont throw things at me*

I like Ben (don't disown me just yet- I bought chocolate and wine as bribery ;))

I'm glad he is getting all these letters, it must be a great confidence booster.

I'll chuck in a bottle of Moët and some Belgian Truffles.

edjlower
2 hours ago
Great to catch up with my main man Symsey, his better half Danielle and his adorable little man Harper. Do yourself a favour and check out their store @5omethinelse - 98 Glen Osmond Road, Parkside SA #somethinelse #fashion #clothing #boutique #mensfashion #instafashion @lovesomethin

b5b5f73c609811e3933012c5a59853fa_7.jpg

Not really related to any potential case, but I'm also kind of intrigued by the international voting bit. Not that I think it's either quite right or that big of a deal, but it seems like more of a loophole than a violation of the t&c, which based on the link she posted aren't that explicit. Australian residents are the ones technically placing the votes. Who knows. She has a bug up her bum about so many things I can't even care.

I apologize for taking thread space first of all, but I had to see what Leesa said that may be course for civil action.

<SNIP>

I think it is mainly a restraining order in the end to shut up and stay away.

Perfect example of why people untrained in law in a specific jurisdiction should not predict/analyse outcomes/matters.

I provided the law principles earlier for finding defamation in Australia. I've not looked at the individual LL posts because I'm fairly certain there IS a case to be presented by David Reynolds, at the least, but I am not qualified as a lawyer. The only grey area I see is the area of jurisdiction.

A restraining order is almost always only applied in cases of harassment/violence/stalking in Australia. I don't see any evidence of that in what I've seen so far.

kandy - this wasn't really aimed at you, it was just a good spot for me to post - but you might want to look at the Qld Criminal Code regarding defamation...?

tahny89
2 minutes ago
Ready for the #v8sc gala dinner with @daffidreynolds his pot plant ready thanks to ]Amytaylorcollection for the dress @hairstylist_lizzieliros for my hair @laurabgirlmakeup for my make up and @lovisajewellery for my accessories xx @biancaboulden ❤✌

f154c4a660a911e3abe412df1b842658_7.jpg

Personally I think the phrase "David Reynolds' Voting Scams" alone is enough to make a bit of a stink about. God, this girl has no effing clue what she's doing.

Seriously, he does have on record tweets asking how to get "overseas" votes. He also offered prizes/services for votes, yes, Ed's family did too, but not to the extent and took it down. I am not supporting Leesa whoever here, but clearly rules state voting only in AU. This is a legal document from Channel 9 that will stand up in a court of law. There are tweets to the voting lines from whoever One Direction is saying they will talk to you and he retweeted those. Hell, I was willing to send for Tim at one point, right or wrong! Last year I could vote via FB, but this year not so. It has been in your media even.

I can from the US here pull Paypal information as to how we could have voted for Tahan and we are fanatical BB Fans as well. The Phrase may not be good for him, but technically if he solicited votes illegally it is a "scam". A fraudulent business scheme.

I liked Tahan. If not Tim I wanted her to win. If he was damaged then I don't see his sponsors 30 days after letting him race. In fact Tahan is bringing them new publicity IMO.

Perfect example of why people untrained in law in a specific jurisdiction should not predict/analyse outcomes/matters.

I provided the law principles earlier for finding defamation in Australia. I've not looked at the individual LL posts because I'm fairly certain there IS a case to be presented by David Reynolds, at the least, but I am not qualified as a lawyer. The only grey area I see is the area of jurisdiction.

A restraining order is almost always only applied in cases of harassment/violence/stalking in Australia. I don't see any evidence of that in what I've seen so far.

kandy - this wasn't really aimed at you, it was just a good spot for me to post - but you might want to look at the Qld Criminal Code regarding defamation...?

Intervention orders - Tahan & David live in Melbourne, that's what they are in Vi.
The laws around stalking orders have been broadened considerably to deal with online harassment.

Both of them would get an order probably with the right lawyer and magistrate.
A lot of the orders are about that - shut up and stop saying shit about me all over the internet.
Magistrates are smart enough to see a stupid bitch when they are shown one - the Leesa in print bitch I refer to, would be seen as a negative nothing, bitching about a guy who just came 4th in V8s

Seriously, he does have on record tweets asking how to get "overseas" votes. He also offered prizes/services for votes, yes, Ed's family did too, but not to the extent and took it down. I am not supporting Leesa whoever here, but clearly rules state voting only in AU. This is a legal document from Channel 9 that will stand up in a court of law. There are tweets to the voting lines from whoever One Direction is saying they will talk to you and he retweeted those. Hell, I was willing to send for Tim at one point, right or wrong! Last year I could vote via FB, but this year not so. It has been in your media even.

I can from the US here pull Paypal information as to how we could have voted for Tahan and we are fanatical BB Fans as well. The Phrase may not be good for him, but technically if he solicited votes illegally it is a "scam". A fraudulent business scheme.

I liked Tahan. If not Tim I wanted her to win. If he was damaged then I don't see his sponsors 30 days after letting him race. In fact Tahan is bringing them new publicity IMO.
According to Ch 9, Alex, etc... there was nothing wrong with David offering prizes to people who voted for Tahan. Same for Ed's family. I thought it was tacky but if they don't feel it's a violation of their rules then I can't see how a court would. And I said repeatedly on here - well before Leesa started her stupid blog - that my friends were sending me a heap of cash to vote for HMs. Funnily enough they were Tim, Jade, Caleb and the sugar sisters in an attempt to get Tully, Heidi and Ed out of the house. No Tahan. From the OS and the Facebook page, it appears many overseas people had the same idea. There is absolutely nothing wrong with someone gifting me cash and then my choosing to use that cash to vote for a housemate. Just as there is zero wrong with my buying something from a US site that doesn't take orders from Australia, getting the package sent to a friend's house and then my friend forwarding that parcel on to me.

That blogger was talking out of her ass about things she had no clue about. Her problem is she did so several times, loudly and directly at Tahan amongst other housemates. This isn't America. You can't spout off things about someone without having proof to back it up. If she didn't understand that concept before, she sure as hell will now when she can't provide proof that David, Ch 9 and Ch 7, Endemol, Southern Star, V8, Bottle-O, Canadian Club were cheating.

going to rename you - SLICK_Geek :cool:
Don't mind me, just put on my new sleek black sunnies and nodding my head like I own this place... Oh yeah!
Awwwwww I'm in sweet geek's camp here.
I'm no Big Ben fan myself but these are little kids writing him letters and they would be over the moon to get a tweet from Ben.

I find it a bit sweet and maybe even endearing

*dont throw things at me*

I'll chuck in a bottle of Moët and some Belgian Truffles.

Yay someone is on my side. I think it's sweet too. Regardless of what he may write back, the fact that he has replied must bring a feel good feeling.

That blogger was talking out of her ass about things she had no clue about. Her problem is she did so several times, loudly and directly at Tahan amongst other housemates. This isn't America. You can't spout off things about someone without having proof to back it up. If she didn't understand that concept before, she sure as hell will now when she can't provide proof that David, Ch 9 and Ch 7, Endemol, Southern Star, V8, Bottle-O, Canadian Club were cheating.

I wouldn't try it in America either. Surely you haven't forgotten how much we love suing! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back