Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mind me, just put on my new sleek black sunnies and nodding my head like I own this place... Oh yeah!

Yay someone is on my side. I think it's sweet too. Regardless of what he may write back, the fact that he has replied must bring a feel good feeling.
I'm on your side too! I actually like the fact that BB has given Ben hope. I also think that if guys like Tim and Drew love him, he must be okay. There's another bit of footage from one of the late night dinners where Ben is being 'washing machined'. At the end of it, he's so happy, but more perhaps because Ed, then Drew, then Matt all hug and kiss him. Unlike Ed's silly behaviour in spin the Bottle, this seems genuine. I very much like the fact that Ben found a form of acceptance he hasn't necessarily felt in other areas of his life, and I certainly can't begrudge him his moment in the sun, even if his tweets are excruciating :)

That dress looks familiar, this is the black version....

325508-69ffe3aa-5ae6-11e3-ae40-d33e7a4d8181.jpg

If you look at the photo with the Anzac Bridge in the background, you can see Tahan's dress has cutaways on the waist.

I'm on your side too! I actually like the fact that BB has given Ben hope. I also think that if guys like Tim and Drew love him, he must be okay. There's another bit of footage from one of the late night dinners where Ben is being 'washing machined'. At the end of it, he's so happy, but more perhaps because Ed, then Drew, then Matt all hug and kiss him. Unlike Ed's silly behaviour in spin the Bottle, this seems genuine. I very much like the fact that Ben found a form of acceptance he hasn't necessarily felt in other areas of his life, and I certainly can't begrudge him his moment in the sun, even if his tweets are excruciating :)

I should have known you have taste ;) :p :)

Yes, this post is everything and more of how I wanted to express how I feel about Ben and Ben in bb. He formed real relationships with people in the house and people like Tim and drew, who I think have a good judge of character and can see through the bullshit, genuinely cared for him and wanted him to achieve from this experience the most. I hope I do see more of Ben in the future because there is a wonderful thing to see those who don't see much in themselves succeed :)

Start off with an apple and carrot one. And then once you get used to that (I actually loved it after the first one so you might too), start slowly introducing the green elements ie celery, spinach, kale, etc. Some people are full on and can just do all green elements but I find it too tart and wacko. The apple provides the sweetness and tricks your mind into forgetting that your drink is actually green sludge. :)
Add lemon too....that helps

There Were Times Ben Made Me Really Laugh

I should have known you have taste ;) :p :)

Yes, this post is everything and more of how I wanted to express how I feel about Ben and Ben in bb. He formed real relationships with people in the house and people like Tim and drew, who I think have a good judge of character and can see through the bullshit, genuinely cared for him and wanted him to achieve from this experience the most. I hope I do see more of Ben in the future because there is a wonderful thing to see those who don't see much in themselves succeed :)

Firstly, @sweetgeek you have the most beautiful heart and you've always been one of my favourites here because you've got so much warmth and empathy for others. That detailed Post you did on all the Housemates was so wonderful, and it brought me close to tears, and I wasn't even a Housemate, because it brought back memories of every single one of them. And I totally agree with you about Ben, and I'm so glad to see [MENTION=37335]prufrock[/MENTION] and [MENTION=486]bleachy_dude[/MENTION] speak up and support Ben as well. I realise there was talk about Ben putting on an act, but Ben's funniest moments were genuine. For example, who could forget when they were all in bed, and all of a sudden there was a loud bang in the bedroom, and it gave Ben a terrible fright and he sat up wondering what the hell happened. He actually thought the insulation had fallen from the ceiling and crashed down ha ha ha ha. :D

I'm sorry that Ben got an awful fright, but I can't explain it. When I saw that, I laughed so much and even the next day at work, I got into trouble because I got a case of the giggles every time I thought about it. I remember he was wearing those things on your eyes to block out the light. I'm trying to shorten my Posts, so I'm going to send this, and start another Post on another moment where I really laughed at Ben.

Infact I nearly set up a Thread in the Housemates Section titled, "What moments in the House made you laugh the most" because every single Housemate had some really funny moments, and I would love to see some more comedy and humour regarding the Housemates. And [MENTION=37310]Sparrow11[/MENTION], I watched that UTube link. And I loved it because it was so crazy it was funny ha ha ha. We have all been to family gatherings when arguments break out, and if that ever happens, I come home and watch UTube pranks and sit here laughing until I feel better.

Another time I really laughed at Ben was the night Drew and Tully were outside having an indepth conversation. I remember Tully was concerned other Housemates might hear their conversation and Drew said, "There's no one here but us, and over near the pool came this feeble voice that said "Umm ...... I'm still here" ha ha ha ha. And it was Benny in the pool out there by himself, and Drew couldn't stop laughing ha ha ha, and the same with me. I laughed so much over this. That was a classic. I'm laughing now just thinking about it. Poor Ben didn't know whether to speak up or not. His funniest moments didn't involve him even trying.

Some knob on Twitter is hating on Tully for selling her clothes at Bondi Markets yesterday, claiming to have heard rumors that she was selling the clothes she was given as freebies and that it was random Twitter followers who were selling them for her.

Tully tweeted when she got out of the house that she wanted to upgrade her wardrobe, and since a) new clothes can be expensive and b) she needed room to put her new clothes, it makes perfect sense that she's selling her old clothes. No different to holding a garage sale at home. The haters are fucking idiots.

Brydie made a "healthy" chocolate "mousse" with avocado, cacao, honey, mixed berries and coconut flakes - looks pretty sinister and now everyone is quiet. notacoincidence. prettysureshepoisonedthem.

754ceb4660a811e3b98b126fa4e6a4fb_8.jpg

Anyway... did anyone listen to Tim tonight?

Some knob on Twitter is hating on Tully for selling her clothes at Bondi Markets yesterday, claiming to have heard rumors that she was selling the clothes she was given as freebies and that it was random Twitter followers who were selling them for her.

Tully tweeted when she got out of the house that she wanted to upgrade her wardrobe, and since a) new clothes can be expensive and b) she needed room to put her new clothes, it makes perfect sense that she's selling her old clothes. No different to holding a garage sale at home. The haters are fucking idiots.
I just want to know why haters don't get tired/bored and move on.

edjlower
10 minutes ago · Adelaide Airport (ADL)
Feel like I've lived in Airports lately. Melbourne bound with @nicklower33 @jetstaraustralia #home #melbourne #getmethere #flying #travel ✈

22deebe260c211e39f3b129979ea7bb0_7.jpg

[MENTION=34626]Sapphire[/MENTION], you really know how to make a person feel good about themselves. That was so lovely to read. But it should be known that it was your post when you first came back that was my inspiration for today's post, so this is all your work. I'm glad your back, you keep being you :)

I love reading all these Ben moments, he really was hilarious. You can't put on acts for those kind of random moments. There were other moments that weren't funny, but they really were touching. Do you remember when mikkayla was having a moment because no dress would fit her and she felt insecure? She received as lot of support from the girls in the house, especially tahan, who kept repeating to her how beautiful she was. But it was Ben that really grabbed me at that moment. He sat on the floor with mikkayla and told her to represent all the other girls like her and be her own type of girl. He also said that she was beautiful and joked around about his balding and looks to lift her spirits. That moment always makes me smile but also break. What he did was so lovely, but also makes me see him in all his insecurities in which he made into nothing, just to help someone else.

Sorry but Tahan/David have no grounds to sue that blogger. None. Zilch. If they want to cry "libel" then the onus is on THEM to prove that not only are the blogger's claims completely false, but that the blogger intentionally lied and distorted facts with the intention of misrepresenting and defaming them. Simply put, they would never win that case.

"Stalking"???? Ummmm no. lol. Again, David and Tahan would not have any legal leg to stand on.

I would bet the house on that "letter from a lawyer" being nothing but a cease and desist.

I just want to know why haters don't get tired/bored and move on.

Like this sort of thing, from what appears to be a middle-aged man?!

[MENTION=36258]tiger[/MENTION]Rex: [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]BB13 @TahnyLew @daffidreynolds [MENTION=27738]tee[/MENTION]_smyth [MENTION=1]Tim[/MENTION]dormer Drew,you're a top bloke.Please tell me you've got rid of Tully !!! - She's poison

Like this sort of thing, from what appears to be a middle-aged man?!

[MENTION=36258]tiger[/MENTION]Rex: [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]BB13 @TahnyLew @daffidreynolds [MENTION=27738]tee[/MENTION]_smyth [MENTION=1]Tim[/MENTION]dormer Drew,you're a top bloke.Please tell me you've got rid of Tully !!! - She's poison

I love how people who have never meet Tully can claim that she is poison and drew who spent time in and out of the BB house with her should listen to some stranger on twitter.

Sorry but Tahan/David have no grounds to sue that blogger. None. Zilch. If they want to cry "libel" then the onus is on THEM to prove that not only are the blogger's claims completely false, but that the blogger intentionally lied and distorted facts with the intention of misrepresenting and defaming them. Simply put, they would never win that case.

"Stalking"???? Ummmm no. lol. Again, David and Tahan would not have any legal leg to stand on.

I would bet the house on that "letter from a lawyer" being nothing but a cease and desist.

Unless Australian law in this regard is the opposite of US and English law, I believe the burden of proof that the claims are true and therefore not libelous/defamatory would actually be on the defendant if she opts for that line of defence. Can anyone confirm?

[MENTION=34626]Sapphire[/MENTION], you really know how to make a person feel good about themselves. That was so lovely to read. But it should be known that it was your post when you first came back that was my inspiration for today's post, so this is all your work. I'm glad your back, you keep being you :)

I love reading all these Ben moments, he really was hilarious. You can't put on acts for those kind of random moments. There were other moments that weren't funny, but they really were touching. Do you remember when mikkayla was having a moment because no dress would fit her and she felt insecure? She received as lot of support from the girls in the house, especially tahan, who kept repeating to her how beautiful she was. But it was Ben that really grabbed me at that moment. He sat on the floor with mikkayla and told her to represent all the other girls like her and be her own type of girl. He also said that she was beautiful and joked around about his balding and looks to lift her spirits. That moment always makes me smile but also break. What he did was so lovely, but also makes me see him in all his insecurities in which he made into nothing, just to help someone else.

I love Ben! It's been a while since I've posted here but I just had to right now after seeing your comments on him. I was becoming wary of Ben after he kept thanking people on social media every day, but now I realise that's who he is- a warm, friendly and thankful person. I should have never doubted him.

I remember reading the posts on here the night Ben was evicted and I was surprised and upset that quite a lot of posters were happy to see him gone. Anyway, I'm glad Ben has a lot of fans right now because he really deserves it. And to think that he thought he would have nothing to come back to! Hopefully we get to see what he and Tim get up to when they go to Graceland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back