Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't see how it is different to any opinion piece in a magazine or newspaper on any other blog, and it is so trivial, surely there are more important things to be concerned about. I don't see it impacting on anyones careers, they are all moving ahead quite nicely.

However - we don't know what effect it's having.
Only Tahan and David do.
I would expect to be sued if I called a major sporting competitor a big fat dirty cheat, or to have to prove it.
You know how they had to prove the cricketers betting shit, the match fixing etc.

And a blog is a different thing from a forum, a collection of people arguing about rumours doesn't really have the same impact as a bitch targeting you and campaigning in a blog they own.

tim dormer ‏@ timdormer 47m

My taxi smells very strongly of coconut rice...I'm not complaining.

timdormer
4 minutes ago
Weirdest. Shoes. Ever. Are they crocs? Are they runners? Are they sandals? Are they hoofs? #sneakyshot

d9d4a53c608e11e3b7780e58c3aab5ae_8.jpg

vixeyv
9 hours ago
Drew fans, eat your heart out #drewbb13 #tully #drew #bigbrother #bbau #tropfest #sydney #melbourne

186fef2a604111e384ad127013761302_7.jpg

If the luggage only went for $200, this guy got a great deal.

manhpham22
1 hour ago
Hello New Luggage as well as meeting nathanlittle in Melbourne. Thanks for the picture, you rock :)) #bbau #bbau9 #bigbrotheraustralia #dreamworld #brisbane #melbourne #australia #orange #luggage #americantouristers #ebay #winningbid #exciting #excited #happy #bbfamous #omg #ohemgee #loveit

7c0a5946608511e398fa0aac6fccc97c_8.jpg

i don't think anyone of importance will be bothered with her little site so i don't think channel 9 or v8 racing will give a toss.

Imagine if Ben started hunting down all the people who claimed he was being favoured and that channel 9 was setting it up for him to win, or that he was a fake and liar etc. Or Tully going after people who claimed her relationship was fake etc. There are a lot of opinionated people here and i wouldn't be laughing if it were any of us in the firing line.

Few of the HMs had public reputations prior to BB, so any legal action by them would probably be pointless.

I don't think Tully's are Ksubis? I had a look online and can't find them.. There are similar ones but not quite right... Any other ideas? Love them!

Sportsgirl. She tagged them in one of her last instagrams. I'm pretty sure they are the same ones. Darn sight cheaper than Ksubi too, always a bonus.

Fricken pissing down rain in Melbourne and I'm in a hoodie and fleece socks. These two are a 90 minute flight away, traipsing around with their hot bods, sitting on a roof drinking cider and just looking all around yummy. Something's not right here.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm less than 10 km from where they are and if the pics look sunny, it's a filter. :)

jake_wells100
16 hours ago
Hey there Tully #tully #bigbrother2013 #tropfest2013 #screwdrew #shedidntevensayiloveyou

9c2aedbe600b11e38ec0121894149508_8.jpg

lalikabeauty
5 hours ago
@ tahny89 @ chanellesaramua @ chanellesara @ krystal_sara_ #tahan #bb13 #visited #our #salon with #official #lalika #beauty #mua #Chanelle #youngblood #mineral #makeup #limecrime #lip #stainer

fb7fc91c606811e3856d0e35c325b47e_8.jpg

omar_gstar
3 hours ago
#thelovelytahan #tahan #cuteshorts #bb13 #v8 #supercars #sydney500 #pitlane #startingline #goodday #smile

54b5248c607811e3889912b43ee08c02_8.jpg

I can usually will myself into liking something if I know it's good for me, but that drink would be a pretty hard sell TBH. :)

Close your eyes and have a wheatgrass shot:)

Cures feeling rundown. Helps a hangover. But the best cure for a hangover is to go for a swim.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm less than 10 km from where they are and if the pics look sunny, it's a filter. :)
haha that does make me feel a lot better actually!! I very rarely ever feel envious of anything but hot, sunny weather gets me every time. Now I feel content. :)

haha that does make me feel a lot better actually!! I very rarely ever feel envious of anything but hot, sunny weather gets me every time. Now I feel content. :)

Definitely warm, but overcast and blah all day. Although it wouldn't surprise if whatever sunshine there is has just been following them around Sydney because they're pretty.

Close your eyes and have a wheatgrass shot:)

Cures feeling rundown. Helps a hangover. But the best cure for a hangover is to go for a swim.

I've never heard of swimming to help cure a hangover, but I don't drink so I guess I can never try it out. LOL. :)

111111111111111SUNNIES.jpg

Yes!!! It is sportsgirl - $39.99, and you can also get them in pink or tortoishell.

I love cat's eye sunnies, my ex ran over my last gorgeous hot pink pair. These are fabulous.

I've never heard of swimming to help cure a hangover, but I don't drink so I guess I can never try it out. LOL. :)

I don't drink much either, last drink was Christmas last year - we never buy it, forget it.
We have 2 bottles of champers in the cupboard, and cooking booze.

But I discovered this by accident, used to take kids for swimming lessons every Friday. I was a bit seedy from a party one Friday, floating in water drinking water or coke - friggin bliss.
So I tried it more times back then, I did have a few drinks occasionally. It works a treat. Since your head feels dehydrated, water outside and inside = perfect.
Swim a few laps, hang under water. Best cure ever.

Get busy writing folks.

Why does every single thing he posts make me feel like his head is so far up his own arse he can't see straight?

benfrombrisbane
4 hours ago
For those still wanting to put pen to paper, you can! To this address: Ben Zabel PO Box 128 Surry Hills NSW 2010 Australia. For those who have written to the previous address, rest assured I will receive your mail : ) I've had to set up a new PO Box as Southern Star & myself, underestimated the volume of mail : ) Life is hectic for the time being, but I do read every letter/card x

dc3899fa607011e3a591125a4e142759_8.jpg

drewbb13
11 minutes ago
Now that stezza is over it's bulking season #dirtybulk #ihadasalad

d21befea609211e3a12b0e196947e596_8.jpg

Last edited:
Get busy writing folks.

Why does every single thing he posts make me feel like his head is so far up his own arse he can't see straight?

benfrombrisbane
4 hours ago
For those still wanting to put pen to paper, you can! To this address: Ben Zabel PO Box 128 Surry Hills NSW 2010 Australia. For those who have written to the previous address, rest assured I will receive your mail : ) I've had to set up a new PO Box as Southern Star & myself, underestimated the volume of mail : ) Life is hectic for the time being, but I do read every letter/card x

dc3899fa607011e3a591125a4e142759_8.jpg

I'm so with you on this - he keeps retweeting people's complimentary tweets - and I'm so close to unfollowing him ... I swore I would a week ago ... don't push me Benny boy!!! ;)

Last edited:
I'm so with you on this - he keeps retweeting people's complimentary tweets - and I'm so close to unfollowing him ... I swore I would a week ago ... don't push me Benny boy!!! ;)

PLUS he doesn't bother answering every bit of mail - he thinks a general thank you from time to time and the excuse that he is SOOOOOO very busy will suffice!

Get busy writing folks.

benfrombrisbane
4 hours ago

ugh spare me your self promotion ben

I like Ben (don't disown me just yet- I bought chocolate and wine as bribery ;))

I'm glad he is getting all these letters, it must be a great confidence booster.

tee_smyth
12 minutes ago
#whatiwore - cider o'clock. Jumpsuit: @allabouteveclothing Necklace: @minc_collections Sunnies: [MENTION=24467]Love[/MENTION]somethin

fbb0c5f4609411e3bd3012dc5ae80f5f_8.jpg

LOVE the playsuit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back