Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are there no updates from the hms? it's 3pm, they need to get their smedia on :), especially Drew

and women, get back into your god damn kitchens, there is dinner to be prepare, on the table 6pm pronto!

Ha...the promise of lurking never lasts long! I agree though... Not much action today.

My prayers are answered [MENTION=35686]camerashy1[/MENTION]!

tee_smyth
2 minutes ago
Kisses from my girl. #lunawildfang ❤️

ebb809a27b4011e381f5124755e97c4e_8.jpg

That's beneath contempt. You do not know one thing about me.
And when are you going to change your ridiculous name? Tully Loves Drew-are you 12?

OK Pookie, (is that a nickname for you dog or what your mommy calls you?) you have pined for Ed and stood up for him repeatedly and when asked why you do it, the most reason I have seen from you is that he is good looking," Prince Charming type" and when asked why you didn't like Drew you answered "I don't like his long hair" what else would anyone think? You judge people on looks. I saw on TV yesterday here a professor did a study she put a picture of a pretty seductive looking woman on a internet dating site and made a profile that said this woman had done all sorts of vile things and didn't work, had kids but were taken away from her etc etc etc ....
and guess what the woman had over 100 messages in less than a week of guys that wanted to date her (based on how she looked they overlooked all of the vile info in the profile) she wrote one guy back and told him he had too many teeth for her taste and asked if he'd consider letting her pull a couple out if he was going to date her, he said sure when can you come over. True Story !!!!

My bad , but you can see how we get het up, time to do the garden I think. Sorry TLD, I still think TLD is a dumb name and yes, I know Pookie is a dumb name too...

I really do think you give too much credit to Ed based on his looks, but it is true that I don't know you. All I based that on is what I see here.You also did say you didn't like Drew and gave a reason based on his looks.

I saw more in Tully right from the start (smart, articulate, caring) and believed from early on that she really had fallen in love with Drew ( she wasn't just having a fling or two-timing), thus the reason for the name.

My prayers are answered [MENTION=35686]camerashy1[/MENTION]!

tee_smyth
2 minutes ago
Kisses from my girl. #lunawildfang ❤️

ebb809a27b4011e381f5124755e97c4e_8.jpg

isn't Tully absolutely gorgeous? such a cute photo. love the hat, bit of a difference between that and Boogans habit

#needlurkerrehab #willpower

Yeah whatever zzzzz
For what it's worth I think Jade is a mastermind who went into the house with a persona and set out to fool as many viewers with her sweet cute as Apple pie Schlick. She played them all. Now she's still getting poor Jade has Ed been mean to you, don't worry we will put you on Home and Away. Blegghh.

Yeah whatever zzzzz
For what it's worth I think Jade is a mastermind who went into the house with a persona and set out to fool as many viewers with her sweet cute as Apple pie Schlick. She played them all. Now she's still getting poor Jade has Ed been mean to you, don't worry we will put you on Home and Away. Blegghh.

I agree that Jade isn't as innocent as she portrays, I do think she is generally a good person though. As far as acting I think she isn't extroverted enough and doesn't have a vibrant enough personality for acting. I think she is a top notch swimsuit model looking for a cute, rich guy.

I agree that Jade isn't as innocent as she portrays, I do think she is generally a good person though. As far as acting I think she isn't extroverted enough and doesn't have a vibrant enough personality for acting. I think she is a top notch swimsuit model looking for a cute, rich guy.

So apart from your blind spot on Ed and my blind spot on Drew we agree on quite a bit. Peace out.

isn't Tully absolutely gorgeous? such a cute photo. love the hat, bit of a difference between that and Boogans habit

#needlurkerrehab #willpower

I missed your lurker threat!!! I'm sowwy! Her freckles are really cute in that photo. I'm a bit worried about the miniature alpaca attacking her face, though

Yeah whatever zzzzz

I feel your posts have a slightly subversive nature to them. Don't know if that's intentional, or maybe you're like that in real life, or maybe I'm just projecting. Either way I like it and they usually get me to crack a smile. But this post made me straight out chuckle hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back