Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
tee_smyth
How's the 'no smoking' thing going [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]anthony88?

Oh boy. Should have just regrammed the picture from his friend where he wasn't smoking. Not to mention the fan comments.

Ok seriously? The word arse is in your dictionary? I assumed it was slang.

And yes, ass is a butt too but I left it out cos its a curse word round here. :) Its in the Bible too, the word ass, 87 times, meaning the animal, but I was in church once, and the preacher was reading a verse with ass in it, and when he got to the word, we all saw it cos we were following along with him in our Bibles, and I wondered if he was really gonna say it; he gets there, he stops, he stammers, face all red, he mumbles donkey, and reads on. Made it ten times worse than if he'd just said ass.

As a kid I got my mouth washed out with soap a few times, yuck, and that word would have done it for sure.

"And Balaam rose up in the morning, and saddled his ass, and went with the ..."

HeHe...sure we haven't met...I wasn't really raised in church, choose Catholic because of several friends I attended with...but when i went to my grandmeres, she was southern baptist (little terrifying for smarty like me)...by end of the day after that verse was read and mouthwashing/hot saucing hadn't cleaned me up...got the biggest paddling of my entire life...yelling the entire time "stop hitting my ass"

tee_smyth

Oh boy. Should have just regrammed the picture from his friend where he wasn't smoking. Not to mention the fan comments.
Looking at the 'now I like you less brigade', I wonder if they'll now take him off their Instagram list. If it works, Tully could ditch the dog in favour of a cig for a week or so :)

tee_smyth

I'm Team Tully on this. #thethingsyouseewhenyouworkincancercare

tee_smyth
6 minutes ago · Hurricane's Grill & Bar
Family selfie before Scotty heads back to the UK. #dadspouting #duckfaces

902f48787b6011e38438123fa8fd8529_8.jpg

tee_smyth

So she finally comments on one of his pics. Seemed like she was pretending he didnt exist on social media.

Just as a side issue, but kind of a strange coincidence... There is some evidence that Nicotine can slow the progression of Alzheimers's...obviously not in the form of a tobacco cigarette. I read something about this a while ago.

Also Parkinson's... It's to do with the firing of nerve endings. There are lots of articles written about it...

Mrs Butterface, can you remember any of the conversations you had with Ed and his bro yesterday? Why did you think they were so nice? Thanks for any details!

Just as a side issue, but kind of a strange coincidence... There is some evidence that Nicotine can slow the progression of Alzheimers's...obviously not in the form of a tobacco cigarette. I read something about this a while ago.

Also Parkinson's... It's to do with the firing of nerve endings. There are lots of articles written about it...
My mother would love an excuse to take up smoking again after 40 years...the problem is, she'd forget where she put the lit one ;)

Mrs Butterface, can you remember any of the conversations you had with Ed and his bro yesterday? Why did you think they were so nice? Thanks for any details!
Yeah I can pretty much remember it all although I'm a bit hesitant to say a lot because I'm worried I've already outed who I am on here in the off chance someone visits this thread.

I will say though that Ed is almost exactly how I predicted him to be a couple of months ago even back when he was full on paranoid about Tim and he wasn't my favourite person in the house so I'm kind of happy to have gotten that a bit right. You can tell they've both been brought up very well although they're still a bit blokey and he would definitely make a great platonic guy friend to a female. He's not up himself at all - or at least if he is he was hiding it pretty well - and he's actually very funny. What surprised me though is that he also doesn't really sound like he did on TV. Obviously his voice sounds the same but he doesn't talk in that stilted kind of way he did in the house and I had zero problem understanding him even though I barely could on the show. I'm not sure if that course last week helped him or if maybe he was just over-thinking every word he said on tv but he really wasn't anything like that and I kept waiting for it. I still obviously don't really know him from a hole in the ground but I think he's lovely from what I did get to know.

Yeah I can pretty much remember it all although I'm a bit hesitant to say a lot because I'm worried I've already outed who I am on here in the off chance someone visits this thread.

I will say though that Ed is almost exactly how I predicted him to be a couple of months ago even back when he was full on paranoid about Tim and he wasn't my favourite person in the house so I'm kind of happy to have gotten that a bit right. You can tell they've both been brought up very well although they're still a bit blokey and he would definitely make a great platonic guy friend to a female. He's not up himself at all - or at least if he is he was hiding it pretty well - and he's actually very funny. What surprised me though is that he also doesn't really sound like he did on TV. Obviously his voice sounds the same but he doesn't talk in that stilted kind of way he did in the house and I had zero problem understanding him even though I barely could on the show. I'm not sure if that course last week helped him or if maybe he was just over-thinking every word he said on tv but he really wasn't anything like that and I kept waiting for it. I still obviously don't really know him from a hole in the ground but I think he's lovely from what I did get to know.
He was also more articulate with a few drinks on board.

boogroe
2 minutes ago · Crown Palladium
IMG Tennis BBQ #mygirls #nadalisinthebuilding Necklace: @ matikidesigns Jumpsuit: @ bronzesnakeshop

ad42c15a7b6611e3b8b60af705758581_8.jpg

I KNEW he and his brother would be good guys! Thanks Mrs B I don't want you to be "outed"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back