Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tahlia would have come off a better person if she didn't blab to the media. I know she feels the hurt. I never thought Tully was a true lesbian anyway, just bisexual perhaps, from her own account of past heterosexual experiences. She connected with Drew physically and mentally unlike Jade and Ed where the connection was more based on aesthetics.

Leave the girl alone! It is her life, so Tahlia broke off with Tully for falling for Drew, get over it. What does it have to do with any of us? Emotions are a human's weakness and she's followed her heart. Drew is as much into the relationship as Tully. I do wish them the best. My opinion is that they make a better couple than JadEd( more suited to each other).

I think people just feel for Tahlia. She's obviously heartbroken(understandably). I have no doubt Drew and Tullys feelings are genuine but if they had any sense of compassion, they would at least be more low key about their hookup and less public about it.

ha ha ha I think I pushed someone's widdle Tully buttons

Words on a facebook page is nothing. I just want her to have to skulk back to her job sending tweets and never have to hear about her again. And guess what? I AM ALLOWED TO THINK THAT, you don't have to agree with me and that's fine as well. No need to have a hissy fit about it.
If you never want to hear from Tully again, the first step to take is to stay away from threads with her name in the title :D

Going back to the original subject that started this, definitely seems way too early to move. And if im Drew, i'd probably rather live with Tim (if he can take the smell of all those guinea pigs lol).

This has really surprised me with Twitter and Facebook haters, I thought the majority of them would be 14 or 15 year olds. As they act so immature. Yet they are much older and are often Mums and Nana's its crazy that they are behaving this way and really dont care. They seem to get some kind of kick out of abusing people and getting a reaction.

I agree the Housemates need to just learn to ignore it. I remember Stacey's boyfriend last year got into fights with them all the time and it wasnt a good thing.

Again, how is she a good role model when she pushed the poor guy into a "relationship" he didn't want? And again I say if a guy had done that to a girl, he'd be the worst bastard in the world.

Never seen a girl lead a guy on and use him I presume. It is fairly common. Much more common than the reverse situation we have here.

So no if a guy did that to a girl he would not be the worst bastard in the world. He would likely be sympathetic and empathetic because the girl was playing him and was never honest with him.

Tahlia would have come off a better person if she didn't blab to the media. I know she feels the hurt. I never thought Tully was a true lesbian anyway, just bisexual perhaps, from her own account of past heterosexual experiences. She connected with Drew physically and mentally unlike Jade and Ed where the connection was more based on aesthetics.

I'm guessing Tahlia would have been hounded by the press/media for her side of the story. I can't blame her for giving in and taking a paycheck. I actually think she has been quite restrained in her public comments. I read the WD article & she said that she could have dragged Tully's name through the mud, but she hasn't. Some people in her postion would be spilling all. Remember she is only 22, I think she has shown some grace under pressure. Tully's (and Drew's) behaviour brought Tahlia into the public eye. She didn't ask for it.

Last edited:
I think people just feel for Tahlia. She's obviously heartbroken(understandably). I have no doubt Drew and Tullys feelings are genuine but if they had any sense of compassion, they would at least be more low key about their hookup and less public about it.

Well said.

Jade Albany @JadeAlbany
Landed in Melbourne and sure enough its raining :p but cant wait to see some of the housemates
I wonder if her and Ed will be going to that candle lighting event tonight that Tahan, Xavier, Drew and Jas are going to?

What is this candle lighting event you speak of?

Re comeuppance; I just don't want her rewarded and lauded, I don't want her to get any sort of tv gig or radio gig (though that would be ok I don't listen to the radio). She demonstrated piss poor behviour, behaviour that DOES NOT deserve rewards and accolades.

And I don't want whoever is dressing her to get rich either because that person sucks azz as a designer. IN MY OPINION in case anyone missed that a blog post by me was actually a representation of my own personal opinion.

Tim said Caleb wouldn't get off of Matt's couch, very similar to what the girl he hooked up with from last season said about him. Sounds like Caleb is hooking up with every woman with a pulse and has no place of his own to live.
Tim thinks Ed has dug himself so deep into the JadEd hole he can't figure out how to get out.
Tim is going shopping in Sydney with Tully and Drew, who Tim believes Drully are moving in together.

haha that is so funny if it's true! First Caleb moves in with Layla and then he squats at Matt's. He should be shipped off to Ben's next... he'd sort him out quick smart.

Haha! I don't see the big deal. Matt's from Queensland, Caleb is from Melbourne. Why would it matter if Caleb crashes on Matt's couch whilst he is up there? I thought they were bromance brothers!

What is this candle lighting event you speak of?
This is what they are all tweeting out

VbKdJ2o.jpg

Thanking You. Sounds like a nice night for all involved.

off topic - my bro used to work as a removalist and did the Judd / Twigg residence in Perth once, he said she was so very thin and that it was not a good look.

I'm guessing Tahlia would have been hounded by the press/media for her side of the story. I can't blame her for giving in and taking a paycheck. I actually think she has been quite restrained in her public comments. I read the WD article & she said that she could have dragged Tully's name through the mud, but she hasn't. Some people in her postion would be spilling all. Remember she is only 22, I think she has shown some grace under pressure. Tully's (and Drew's) behaviour bought Tahlia into the public eye. She didn't ask for it.

I agree totally. I can't understand how people can expect her to stfu & gtfo when she didn't do anything wrong, yet everyone wants to see Tully's romance story up in lights. I suppose people feel the need to criticise Tahlia so that there is some sort of justification for still supporting a cheater. Most people know or at least sense that Tully was in the wrong but they just want Tahlia out of the way so that they are not reminded of it.

From twitter:
Tahlia: Way to show Australia you're proud to be a cheater. Good riddance.
8:39pm - 22 Oct
Team_Drully: fuck you slut I love tully anne smyth your just a bitch I would of cheated on you with him to fuck you leave tully alone
Tahlia: wow you are lovely.
11:18pm - 30 Oct

Does anyone know when Drew is going up to Sydney? Tully only mentions Tim & Mikkayla being there tomorrow. Drew will be at Federation Square tonight in Melbourne:

TULLY:
Excited to see [MENTION=1]Tim[/MENTION]dormer & [MENTION=22781]Mik[/MENTION]kaylaMossop at [MENTION=29310]King[/MENTION]pin_Bowling Darling Harbour tomorrow. Tim will probs win & Mik and I will cry about it.

DREW:
Get down to fed square tonight from 6pm for the Vision Australia Light a Candle Launch! #carolsbycandleight #lightacandle #visionaustralia

Haha! I don't see the big deal. Matt's from Queensland, Caleb is from Melbourne. Why would it matter if Caleb crashes on Matt's couch whilst he is up there? I thought they were bromance brothers!
Yeah you wouldn't think it'd matter considering how close we thought they were but I can see how it'd be annoying if he overstayed his welcome especially since it's not like it's his brother or lifelong buddy. I'm thinking Tim mentioning Matt's girlfriend and how Caleb is wanting to go out partying is a clue as to what the issue was. If a new buddy is just using your place as a crashpad in between clubs and hookups with randoms while you're happily in the couple zone and trying to get your life sorted re work it'd get old real fast, even if that wasn't Caleb's intention. If nothing else we should be thankful that this would seem to spell the end of Caleb's obsession with getting him and Matt on The Block haha

Does anyone know when Drew is going up to Sydney? Tully only mentions Tim & Mikkayla being there tomorrow. Drew will be at Federation Square tonight in Melbourne:

TULLY:
Excited to see [MENTION=1]Tim[/MENTION]dormer & [MENTION=22781]Mik[/MENTION]kaylaMossop at [MENTION=29310]King[/MENTION]pin_Bowling Darling Harbour tomorrow. Tim will probs win & Mik and I will cry about it.

DREW:
Get down to fed square tonight from 6pm for the Vision Australia Light a Candle Launch! #carolsbycandleight #lightacandle #visionaustralia
Tim said Thursday.

[MENTION=16031]mikidiki[/MENTION] Drew will be at Crown tomorrow night in Melbourne for an appearance so unless he's taking a late flight out I'm assuming he'll be there on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back