Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, her appearance is Wed - thanks. If I have my AU directions correct - Melbourne is about 1.5 hrs from Dreamworld... So, I'm sure Ed is planning to entertain Jade in Melbourne from Wed-Friday when she's due back in the GC. For his sake, I hope so, or they're never going to make it! :)

If you want to drive from Melbourne to Gold Coast - set aside about 19hours.

Again, how is she a good role model when she pushed the poor guy into a "relationship" he didn't want? And again I say if a guy had done that to a girl, he'd be the worst bastard in the world.
Again you don't get 'pushed' into relationship, Ed's a grown man and if he didn't want to be with Jade he's made the incorrect decision.

Oh, her appearance is Wed - thanks. If I have my AU directions correct - Melbourne is about 1.5 hrs from Dreamworld... So, I'm sure Ed is planning to entertain Jade in Melbourne from Wed-Friday when she's due back in the GC. For his sake, I hope so, or they're never going to make it! :)

By plane, maybe :) Otherwise, it's 1720kms or 19 & a half hours by car, according to google maps .

Being back in Ballina, she would have been much closer to the Sydney appearance.

She's actually flying into today according to her twitter? Ed posted that he'd be at the Light a Candle at Fed Square tonight so maybe she'll be going to that as well. Tahan will be there also.

So Tully, if we are to believe the magazines, begged for her GF forgiveness and a second chance? Watching the show I felt she latched on to Drew as emotional support and had every intention of staying with her GF. What a fkn mess Tully made, she herself even admitted to having made mistakes and held regrets. Kudos to her though for making something out of it all, dating Drew really is the only option for her to gain redemption in the public eye. "I'm in love, I couldn't help it" "don't hate me for following my heart" etc etc
I do wonder how long she can keep on the up and up (with or without Drew) it will be interesting to see how she plays it out in the end.

If we're to believe the magazines, Tully and Drew are getting married, so...

Again, how is she a good role model when she pushed the poor guy into a "relationship" he didn't want? And again I say if a guy had done that to a girl, he'd be the worst bastard in the world.

Ed actually asked Jade to sleep in his bed first (BB had edited out his invitation & just shown it the second last episode)
She answered aha & they had their first kiss. If he didn't like her then why he asked her to sleep in his bed.

That all came from someone (Heidi?) "predicting" that they would share a bed using the crystal ball that morning. And so what if he did at first? He's allowed to change his mind, which he did. Still doesn't absolve Jade from being the bunny boiler stalker she was.

My take on Ed and Jade by the end was that he was attracted to her and did care for her, but from his side it was like, "She's hot and a sweet girl and I like her," while from hers it was, "He is the man of my dreams." There may or may not be something genuine between them; they just weren't on the same page at any point and probably still aren't. IMO.

Last edited:
My take on Ed and Jade by the end was that was attracted to her and did care for her, but from his side it was like, "She's hot and a sweet girl and I like her," while from hers it was, "He is the man of my dreams." There may or may not be something genuine between them; they just weren't on the same page at any point and probably still aren't. IMO.

Yep I avgree with this. The feelings are stronger on Jade's end and have been the whole time. I kind of expected that though, she is much more of a romantic type than he is.

I stated she'd be a good role model if she stood on her own two feet. Actually if she's smart she should kick him to the curb for the sake of her career. Go to functions solo, have photos with eligible bachelors at parties but declare that she has no time for a bf b/c she's so busy focusing on her career. Step up, be a confident strong women and maintain the loveliness. All would be sweet.

If he moves on with someone else and she continues to post photos of Jaded together then I will accept she's a stalker. I think in the house she was very persistent and quite obsessive about him - all the conversations with others etc. There were mixed signals from him too though, but to be fair she did agree to a casual thingy happening and may not have led on how serious she was. But, make no mistake, he now would see the picture as clear as day, he has absolutely no excuses now to get away with stringing her along. Once she said I love you he knew the deal but continued to make her re-live the moment and discuss it. Why bring it up again if you don't feel the same? It was to stroke his own ego IMO.

Usually if a guy is too persistent with a girl she will just tell him "dude, I'm just not that into you, nothing serious is going to happen here." Ed is either a coward for not saying as much or has such a low opinion of Jades inner strength by thinking she couldn't handle the hurt from his rejection. He really has no excuse, I think he wanted a good time with her while waiting to see if something would develop on the outside.
A true gentleman, a real standup guy would have said, "I'm sorry I got physical with you when I was drunk, let's not do that again b/c I respect you enough to wait and see if we can create a deep friendship here that may develop into a serious relationship. He would also add that he knows that regardless of what the future holds she is strong enough to not need a man and can stand on her own two feet. So taking it slowly would be the best option for her, she has nothing to lose.

He's just not that kinda guy, he seems to take what he wants while keeping his options open. Not Prince Charming at all. He's going to have to crawl from here to china to turn the negative perception of him around.

If we're to believe the magazines, Tully and Drew are getting married, so...

Haha too true! The thing about wanting her girlfriend back though is her own admission of making mistakes and having regrets. If she was in love and wanted to cut her gf loose then what is there to regret? She fell in love with Drew, it wasn't the ideal circumstances but she should have no regrets. To feel sorry that people got hurt is one thing but to regret your actions is quite another, especially when it comes to true love.

Tim is on with Heidi. He mentioned Caleb and Matt not getting along now. Heidi said she didnt wanna mention it but was glad that Tim did. He also brought up Caleb and Maddie hooking up. Pretty much all the gossip he's already mentioned in other interviews.

Wow, his last piece of gossip was that he thinks Drew is moving in with Tully :eek:

Haha too true! The thing about wanting her girlfriend back though is her own admission of making mistakes and having regrets. If she was in love and wanted to cut her gf loose then what is there to regret? She fell in love with Drew, it wasn't the ideal circumstances but she should have no regrets. To feel sorry that people got hurt is one thing but to regret your actions is quite another, especially when it comes to true love.
Have we moved to a Mills and Boon universe because unless we have, then I think this is not so much unrealistic, but rather it fails to acknowledge that we behave and feel differently in different situations.

Tim is on with Heidi. He mentioned Caleb and Matt not getting along now. Heidi said she didnt wanna mention it but was glad that Tim did.

Wow, his last piece of gossip was that he thinks Drew is moving in with Tully :eek:

Also Caleb hooked up with Maddie and brought her a rose

... and it seems that Ed and Jade are still together to his knowledge...(but he basically sounded disgusted talking about it)....

He's hanging out with Drew and Tully this Thursday...(and he didn't seem thrilled about that either)

Tim is on with Heidi. He mentioned Caleb and Matt not getting along now. Heidi said she didnt wanna mention it but was glad that Tim did. He also brought up Caleb and Maddie hooking up. Pretty much all the gossip he's already mentioned in other interviews.

Shut the front gate!

Whoa! That's sudden!

Just adding, O/T for this thread but still funny: he said something about the reason for Caleb and Matt's falling out being that Caleb went up to stay with Matt and wouldn't leave. Heh.

So Drew is moving to Sydney for good or just for a while to see how things go? Fast movers lol.

Just adding, O/T for this thread but still funny: he said something about the reason for Caleb and Matt's falling out being that Caleb went up to stay with Matt and wouldn't leave. Heh.

Yeah, if that is the real reason for the fallout then LOL.

What did he say about hanging with Tully and Drew on Thursday? Missed that bit.

Seriously!? Suddenly bens convo with Tim comes to mind lol

Tim said Caleb wouldn't get off of Matt's couch, very similar to what the girl he hooked up with from last season said about him. Sounds like Caleb is hooking up with every woman with a pulse and has no place of his own to live.
Tim thinks Ed has dug himself so deep into the JadEd hole he can't figure out how to get out.
Tim is going shopping in Sydney with Tully and Drew, who Tim believes Drully are moving in together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back