Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, if that is the real reason for the fallout then LOL.

What did he say about hanging with Tully and Drew on Thursday? Missed that bit.

I think he said the three of them are spending the day together, and he was surprised that Tully invited him and told her he'd be nice this time. :)

Just adding, O/T for this thread but still funny: he said something about the reason for Caleb and Matt's falling out being that Caleb went up to stay with Matt and wouldn't leave. Heh.
haha that is so funny if it's true! First Caleb moves in with Layla and then he squats at Matt's. He should be shipped off to Ben's next... he'd sort him out quick smart.

Have we moved to a Mills and Boon universe because unless we have, then I think this is not so much unrealistic, but rather it fails to acknowledge that we behave and feel differently in different situations.

I think I am acknowledging that she behaved and felt different in different situations. In the house it's such an intense unreal type situation that she lost some self control. Coming out of the house would be a wake up call to this fact. Why is it so hard to believe that perhaps she didn't want to end her long term relationship? By her own admission she suffered badly when she came out. Then she perhaps realised, if her gf couldn't forgive her mistakes and understand her regret then 'well, she doesn't really love me enough after all'. Moving right along, Drew may be the one who does.

My take on Ed and Jade by the end was that he was attracted to her and did care for her, but from his side it was like, "She's hot and a sweet girl and I like her," while from hers it was, "He is the man of my dreams." There may or may not be something genuine between them; they just weren't on the same page at any point and probably still aren't. IMO.
That's pretty much what it is, imo.

Tully has been in at least two PR/communications agencies today. Two Birds Talking and Tailor Maid PR. Looking to hire or looking for work?

Tully has been in at least two PR/communications agencies today. Two Birds Talking and Tailor Maid PR. Looking to hire or looking for work?

Great question! I think looking to hire. I think looking for work would be a fall back option. Surely she has a few offers or if not, she needs a publicist to gain some. She may as well try to get something going while she's being talked about, go for the day job when/if this all fizzles out.

So Tahlia tweeted earlier that she's going to visit the States for a while. Smart move--one hopes the other side of the world will be enough distance for everyone.

I really hope Drew doesn't move to Sydney, if anyone should be moving it is Tully.

She has had not one repercussion to her behaviour really, yeah she got dumped but by all accounts it hardly mattered to her. There was no comeuppance for her terrible behaviour, she treated Drew like shi* on the bottom of her shoe and now she is swanning about the place like some sort of goddess of awesome.

I hope I am around when karma gets her.

Loving all Tim's gossip, how bizarre about Caleb being a giant moochie moocherson. Did Tim actually go to Bunbury for the radio interview or was it just via phone?

I really hope Drew doesn't move to Sydney, if anyone should be moving it is Tully.

She has had not one repercussion to her behaviour really, yeah she got dumped but by all accounts it hardly mattered to her. There was no comeuppance for her terrible behaviour, she treated Drew like shi* on the bottom of her shoe and now she is swanning about the place like some sort of goddess of awesome.

Loving all Tim's gossip, how bizarre about Caleb being a giant moochie moocherson. Did Tim actually go to Bunbury for the radio interview or was it just via phone?

Um....she's got plenty of fans that hate her...There's a FB page called "I hate Tully" that has something like 64,000 likes... Read through responses to her on twitter on Instagram and there's plenty of haters constantly commenting VERY MEAN stuff (stuff I wouldn't say to my worst enemy let alone a stranger I've never met)...Read Drew's public FB page and the comments on some of his photos of her are pretty disgusting....

What would be enough comeuppance for you??....Obviously you are a completely flawless person who has never made a mistake in their life...

Piss off..

ha ha ha I think I pushed someone's widdle Tully buttons

Words on a facebook page is nothing. I just want her to have to skulk back to her job sending tweets and never have to hear about her again. And guess what? I AM ALLOWED TO THINK THAT, you don't have to agree with me and that's fine as well. No need to have a hissy fit about it.

Words on a facebook page is nothing. I just want her to have to skulk back to her job sending tweets and never have to hear about her again. And guess what? I AM ALLOWED TO THINK THAT, you don't have to agree with me and that's fine as well. No need to have a hissy fit about it.

Did you even read my post???

I stated a response to your incorrect statement..highlighted in bold..

Agree.

Drew's parents and family must be really worried about him. He is young and naive, even though he no doubt thinks he knows it all....guess they've got to let him go and learn through his mistakes.

Really hope he settles down in a while and actually goes back to finish his Uni course.

Yeah and I said words on a facebook page is not the same as having her life ripped apart like Tahlia's has been.

If you want to spend your life worrying about what bored ass housewives have to say on facebook and twitter then more fool you. I get that it is rabid but as others have pointed out look at the source, weak and unfulfilled 'mommies' - there is no way they will ever cross into her real life; someone would have done it already if they were going to, plenty of opportunity to be had.

Didn't you realise that Tully is a saint now lol? People are so enamoured by the Drully relationship that all is forgiven. Tahlia is the baddy to most of the people on this post. Even though Tully cheated on her, on national tv, with a man she barely knew. Tully didn't give a flying f*ck about her almost two year relationship with Tahlia. She acted like she didn't have a care in the world in the BB house. And only after getting out, and receiving some flack, did she FINALLY admit that she cheated.

Like you said in a previous post she treated Drew like crap too. She acted like a complete nutter in the house. throwing hissy fits, crying at the drop of a hat, stealing the limelight at every turn. But now all is forgiven because gosh darn her & Drew make such an adorable couple.

I feel sorry for Tahlia. She is the victim. Tully is a selfish drama queen.

Leave the girl alone! It is her life, so Tahlia broke off with Tully for falling for Drew, get over it. What does it have to do with any of us? Emotions are a human's weakness and she's followed her heart. Drew is as much into the relationship as Tully. I do wish them the best. My opinion is that they make a better couple than JadEd( more suited to each other).

Also Caleb hooked up with Maddie and brought her a rose

... and it seems that Ed and Jade are still together to his knowledge...(but he basically sounded disgusted talking about it)....

He's hanging out with Drew and Tully this Thursday...(and he didn't seem thrilled about that either)

Yeah and I said words on a facebook page is not the same as having her life ripped apart like Tahlia's has been.

If you want to spend your life worrying about what bored ass housewives have to say on facebook and twitter then more fool you. I get that it is rabid but as others have pointed out look at the source, weak and unfulfilled 'mommies' - there is no way they will ever cross into her real life; someone would have done it already if they were going to, plenty of opportunity to be had.
You didn't answer Jake's question. What would be sufficient comeuppance for you?
As for Tahlia's life being 'ripped apart', check what Littlebear posted. She's obviously sounding excited by her trip to the States. I wonder if Woman's day paid for it?

Didn't you realise that Tully is a saint now lol? People are so enamoured by the Drully relationship that all is forgiven. Tahlia is the baddy to most of the people on this post. Even though Tully cheated on her, on national tv, with a man she barely knew. Tully didn't give a flying f*ck about her almost two year relationship with Tahlia. She acted like she didn't have a care in the world in the BB house. And only after getting out, and receiving some flack, did she FINALLY admit that she cheated.

Like you said in a previous post she treated Drew like crap too. She acted like a complete nutter in the house. throwing hissy fits, crying at the drop of a hat, stealing the limelight at every turn. But now all is forgiven because gosh darn her & Drew make such an adorable couple.

I feel sorry for Tahlia. She is the victim. Tully is a selfish drama queen.
Don't forget apparently questioning the nature of their relationship means you've never had a relationship or have deep seated psychological issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back