Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jade's dad is here for a couple of days more so he's letting her hang out with Fabio before he returns to Italy and then Ed and Jade will get talking

And to think that Connoisseur stated emphatically that the moment the finale aired and a winner was picked, he/she wouldn't have another word to say about Jade because they just didn't care and it was all just a ploy to get their favorite voted champion. Bwahahaha. Connoisseur couldn't stay away from a Jade post if his/her life depended on it.

Hahaha he gets very passionate about who he doesn't want to win, I love bantering with him though.

Any pics of Jade with Drew? I have a feeling Jade can't be anywhere near Drew with Tully around. Drew was a nicer guy without Tully around. So far I haven't seen any pics of Tully and jade either :rolleyes:

I felt like Drew snubbed Tully in the show last night (when they were through the bars on the poorhouse side). When Tully deflected Mike G's question of whether they were together to Drew, I was thinking she wanted him to say yes or something encouraging, but he said nothing. Did anyone else feel this or am I reading it all wrong?

I felt like Drew snubbed Tully in the show last night (when they were through the bars on the poorhouse side). When Tully deflected Mike G's question of whether they were together to Drew, I was thinking she wanted him to say yes or something encouraging, but he said nothing. Did anyone else feel this or am I reading it all wrong?

Funny, it looked like the opposite to me--he was smiling and looked like he was telling her to go ahead and answer if she wanted. But I'm guessing different people did just read it differently.

Didn't like either of the showmances. One because of the creepy stalking and the other for the cheating.

Funny, it looked like the opposite to me--he was smiling and looked like he was telling her to go ahead and answer if she wanted. But I'm guessing different people did just read it differently.

Yep - can't believe people would think otherwise. It's blatantly obvious that Drew was pushing Tully to say YES YES YES YES YES!!!!

Yeah I think Drew is keen but Tully was asked the question like 3 times (actually in one of the questions she answered with we're friends) and deflected it each time, compared with her personality that seems a bit strange to me.

I much prefer the dynamics of Tim/Boog

not saying they'll start a romance

it's much more subtle than the others but i feel there's something there

and they're each other's plan F :p

if that doesn't spell out love i don't know what does ;)

I heard from a friend of a friend that Ed beat up Jade last night. Chris Brown style. She then apologized to him. As she knows he only did it because he cares so much.

Yeah I viewed it that way too. Wonder why she was holding back though

I think that she thinks it's none of anyone's business any more and the less that she speaks about it the better it will be for their relationship.

She probably realises the more she holds back and doesn't speak about it the more people will want to know about it = more attention and publicity for them as people try to find out what's going on

She probably realises the more she holds back and doesn't speak about it the more people will want to know about it = more attention and publicity for them as people try to find out what's going on

Tully wouldn't do something for attention and publicity.

Tulleys previous profession was something to do with Facebook and instagram and the like, she lived on these forms of media, I can't see her holding back now just to keep us guessing, on those sites you tweet what ya ate for breakfast and everything else thro out the day, seems to me like something isn't quite kosha with her "backing off", whether it's from her side or Drew's that's the question!!

I don't think their relationship will last and Tully knows it. I give it a few weeks before Drew dumps her for a gorgeous model.

Tully and Drew seem like the type to get together and break up five times a day. Toxic relationship if I ever saw one

Tully and Drew seem like the type to get together and break up five times a day. Toxic relationship if I ever saw one

Personally that sounds like fun to me. It means you have 5 reunions a day and it adds to the spontenaity (sp?) of a relationship!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back