Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuck! I refuse to eat fruitcake, my grandma makes it every Xmas.

No way! So does mine! Your grandma must be doing it all wrong, cos my grandmas is AMAZING!

Besides I can't eat cake often and when I do small portions. I'm happy with cake in general lol.

Well, I think it's pretty obvious that Drew & Tully are together but Ed is still acting the way he did with Jade in the house.........STAND OFF ISH!

Jade just tweeted, Back with @edjlower missed him so much
.and an instagram photo
http://instagram.com/p/gZdJDKr_i6/#

and another tweet from Ed
Heading to Sydney. Reunited with [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]albany
photo at the airport on Ed's Instagram with her arm around his shoulder ...
http://instagram.com/p/gZcwkomvHJ/#

So I think Jade thinks there is still hope for relationship..maybe they will get closer, now she is out of the house, or until Ed flies back to melbourne, he will act all happy to be around her since they are still friends?
The final 6? are flying Sydney for a NW party there.

Last edited:
No way! So does mine! Your grandma must be doing it all wrong, cos my grandmas is AMAZING!

Besides I can't eat cake often and when I do small portions. I'm happy with cake in general lol.
Hahaha nah I just don't like mixing fruit with cakes, they belong apart.
I like Black Forest though.
Well, I think it's pretty obvious that Drew & Tully are together but Ed is still acting the way he did with Jade in the house.........STAND OFF ISH!

I don't see that at all in the latest pics...and it's Drully that look over...Drew and Boog actually look close!

I like Black Forest though
That we can agree on, Black Forest is my favourite cake of all. This is not helping my hunger pain atm.

I like Black Forest though.

I don't see that at all in the latest pics...and it's Drully that look over...Drew and Boog actually look close!

YOu're kidding aren't you? Have you not seen the recent photo with Drew & Tully? They are at the airport and look very close. Even Tim said that he will catch up more with Drew when he can get him away from Tully LOL.

Jade just tweeted, Back with @edjlower missed him so much
.and an instagram photo
http://instagram.com/p/gZdJDKr_i6/#

and another tweet from Ed
Heading to Sydney. Reunited with [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]albany
photo at the airport on Ed's Instagram with her arm around his shoulder ...
http://instagram.com/p/gZcwkomvHJ/#

So I think Jade thinks there is still hope for relationship..maybe they will get closer, now she is out of the house, or until Ed flies back to melbourne, he will act all happy to be around her since they are still friends?
The final 6? are flying Sydney for a NW party there.

Ed put a video on FB with him and Jade, and I swear it sounds like they're talking to little kids. Talking to the camera in these babyish voices and then Jade kisses him on the cheek *vomits*. He has no reaction lol.

Edit:yeah that's the one, KathrynH

And Ed has ZERO reaction to the kiss. Good God, Jade .. catch on.

YOu're kidding aren't you? Have you not seen the recent photo with Drew & Tully? They are at the airport and look very close. Even Tim said that he will catch up more with Drew when he can get him away from Tully LOL.

Nah I have only seen whats on here and in that recent pic he is leaning toward and very happy with Boogs, Tully looks kind of goofy.
PLus she refuses to admit they're together.

You're the most dedicated Jade fan on here.

And to think that Connoisseur stated emphatically that the moment the finale aired and a winner was picked, he/she wouldn't have another word to say about Jade because they just didn't care and it was all just a ploy to get their favorite voted champion. Bwahahaha. Connoisseur couldn't stay away from a Jade post if his/her life depended on it.

Absolutely loving this thread with the pictures and videos!!! Let's keep it active with all the ins and outs of Drully and Jaded!!!!

Let's see who lasts the longest! My bet is on Drully!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back