Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get what everyone expects from jade and Ed. Of course she was going to spend time with her family last night, it's the first time she has seen her dad in 12 months and he has crossed the world to be there, what do you expect, she's going to say sorry daddy, thanks for coming but I got a date tonight, don't wait up!!!!!! Maybe, just maybe Ed is a gentleman and doesn't want to push his way in there and is capable of waiting till they can get personal time together to chat about their relationship!

As for the other HMs commenting on jade and Ed, tim/Tahan/tulley all hated Ed for whatever reason, I don't expect them now to be all glowing about him, they have it set in their minds that he's a douche and nothing is going to change that, whether they are right or wrong makes no difference, IMO they are all to me, me, me to even give the guy a chance, tahans exit interview bagging out jade, "she was acting the whole time, to further her career", what the hell would she know, she didn't know her before they went into the house so how could she make that judgment, and how the hell do we know whether Tahan was "being herself" either, she was all about herself the whole time, bitchy (just being honest-not an excuse IMO for just being down right nasty) all the way till the end.

As for tulley going off with Drew and his family the night drew got out, blaaahhhh, she would do anything for the media coverage, she will kling to drew like dog shit on a shoe cos she got dumped, she has nothing else, and she is the type who hates to be alone obviously, she has managed to make herself centre stage at every given chance, drew eviction onstage look at me look at me when Sonia was wrapping up the show, last night pushing Matt out the way to drape herself all over Tahan to make sure she is the first, and there are of course many other examples. What those 2 do from here on in is their business and I for one won't be seeking any information about them, and the same apply to jade and Ed as far as I'm concerned.

tumblr_inline_muqmdySrtp1rsa4jg.gif

Fantastic post. Completely agree with every word. I don't know what people were expecting them to do either. Blowing off your in house boyfriend to spend time with your family who you haven't seen in months (or over a year in her father's case) is a perfectly appropriate thing to do. However having your in house partner hang off you and your family the moment you get out like Tully did is not IMO.

I don't have twitter or instagram either but you can still check out the HM's without an account. When Tim and Jade are up and running, will someone please post their links too? Tim might be the best/most honest way to follow what happen to these two "couples". Thanks!!!

ED: https://twitter.com/EdJLower http://instagram.com/edjlower
Jade: TBD

Tully: https://twitter.com/tee_smyth http://instagram.com/tee_smyth
Drew: https://twitter.com/DrewBB13 http://instagram.com/drewbb13

Aww thanks [MENTION=36426]KathrynH[/MENTION]

I don't see jade and ed working out, I just think they are too different in the end. I think ed isn't interested but did end a good thing in campaigning for her to win and supported her in that way, but that's as far as I think it will go. Good luck to the both of them

I can see a short term thing happening with drew and tully, maybe even a little longer. There was chemistry there as much as I would like to deny it. They are out of the house so it's up to them to figure it out, because I'm sure their feelings were heightened in a closed up environment. Good luck to the both of them too.

I have to admit I'm not the biggest Jaded fan out there

but I feel it's a bit unreasonable to expect that Jade would spend the night with Ed when she has her family (her dad that she hasn't seen for 1 year) and media commitments in the morning

Tim said he had to be awake at 4am today so I would say Tahan and Jade would've had a similar schedule

and the HMs are probably staying in the same hotel soo

Is what Ed would say ^^^^

Something tells me Jade would have been happy for Ed to spend time with her and her family. Nobody can believe this happened by Jade's choice.

tahans exit interview bagging out jade, "she was acting the whole time, to further her career", what the hell would she know, she didn't know her before they went into the house so how could she make that judgment, and how the hell do we know whether Tahan was "being herself" either, she was all about herself the whole time, bitchy (just being honest-not an excuse IMO for just being down right nasty) all the way till the end.

Yes agreed. And I'd almost put her saying "I'm not going to bother with those girls" (sisters) when talking on the eviction stage in the same category as Ben saying "I meant everything I said!" in front of Estelle. Callous and un-necessary.

I love how people that don't like Jaded are more concerned about them than Jade fans.

That's because the jaded topic has been discussed in great depths and analysed in every notion of the word in the jade app thread, other posters use the board to show fascination and what's wrong with that? The hm's have been on our screens for the past three months, it's natural to know what is happening after it all ends.

The same thing happened with tully and her gf and now drew and tully. No one liked the tully thing yet were fascinated by their relationship and wanted to know what was going on- I'm sure even you were curious by it even though you weren't a fan of it. That's what is happening with jaded thing now.

That's because the jaded topic has been discussed in great depths and analysed in every notion of the word in the jade app thread, other posters use the board to show fascination and what's wrong with that? The hm's have been on our screens for the past three months, it's natural to know what is happening after it all ends.

The same thing happened with tully and her gf and now drew and tully. No one liked the tully thing yet were fascinated by their relationship and wanted to know what was going on- I'm sure even you were curious by it even though you weren't a fan of it. That's what is happening with jaded thing now.
There's fascination and then there's obsessed.

From what I've read of your posts here in the forum....the winner of the most obsessed & biggest Jade creeper goes to you. You're a real piece of cake.

I would have to 100% agree, but I do like cake :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back