Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tahan Lew Fatt ‏@TahnyLew 41m
Just going to put it out there and ask are #BBAU14 HM's raking in the benefits from #BB13 HM's? lol
1f64a.png
#RippedOff
1f60f.png
1f52b.png

tim dormer @timdormer · 49m
#BBAU Sad it came to that...but props to#priyabbau for guts to go against the group, you'll go far. Goodbye#GemmaBBAU
See, I like that Priya did that, but because it was kind (if not...un-strategic), not because she went against the crowd. I don't think that it was a crowd mentality at work, just the others preferring Jake, so I credit her, but not for daring to be different. That's poppycock. (Yeah, that's what I said.)

I don't get it though. So the purists aren't their target audience anymore... fair enough so they aim for the families. Bad enough with this time slot but to do this on live tv when you want kids to watch?! Bloody hell. I'm creeping towards 40 and that would've sent me straight back to primary school no matter how tough I'd like to think I am. That was horrible and like I said in the DS thread they have no qualms at stopping and starting shit at any time in this "new BB" on 9 so why no one thought to divert this is beyond me.

FB's going off as to be expected. Top comments under their latest pic

James VickersThat was unnecessarily cruel. I wanted Gemma evicted but not like that.
Like · Reply · 391 · about an hour ago · Edited

Taylor MooreGood on Priya for being outside of the crowd !!
Like · Reply · 382 ·

Debra MitchellTerrible big brother, haven't you been seeing the "r u ok campaign", big way to bring down a persons self esteem!
Like · Reply · 46 · 58 minutes ago

Karl MorganIm unliking the #BBAU page and not watching the rest of the season. Disgusting display of public bullying and humiliation. You have lost a veiwer and taught millions of viewers its ok to ridicule and belittle people who are different or unpopular. Shame on channel 9

Peter WoolseyAs kelly said , That was pure mean! I wasn't the biggest fan of Gemma...But hey the cool kids! just like school! disgusting!
Like · Reply · 37 · about an hour ago

Denise SimonsThat was so cruel BB.
Reminded me of playground bullies! Very foul.
And my opinion of Priya just went up a million fold.

Cindy BrennanThat felt like I was watching the popular kids bully the missfits, horrible to watch Big Brother, that has to be the most humiliating eviction in history.

Someone has done a huge lot of deleting on BB Facebook. All the above are gone. There were over 750 now just a hand full left.

Someone has done a huge lot of deleting on BB Facebook. All the above are gone. There were over 750 now just a hand full left.
I still see them when I look there. Look under the pic of "it's time to go". They've jumped in the hundreds now.

People are going off

I still see them when I look there. Look under the pic of "it's time to go". They've jumped in the hundreds now.

People are going off

Thanks for that. A sad indictment when a show with real life people are exploited like that. I know it is BB but it is one thing for the Housemates to be ugly but the producers a totally different ball game.

Edit: wow 800

1. Tahan Lew Fatt ‏@TahnyLew now
    The @BBAU9 HM's had a chance to get rid of one of the serious contenders for the top prize!! Getting Jake out now is going to be hard
    1f601.png

See I don't think Jake is a contender for the win or will be hard to get rid of at all. If people really liked him they would have still voted for him regardless of Gemma. He'll be in trouble next time he's up IMO (although it seems from the HM love he's getting he might not be up again for a while).

I really didn't see the big deal with how she was evicted. It was no different to when the housemates nominated in front of each other last year and was meant to be uncomfortable. I did however think it was a bit odd having them stand behind the person they preferred. Priya herself has had issues with Gemma and only stood behind her to give the sympathy vote. Plain and simple, she got it wrong how she played the game and it backfired on her. When the hm's nominated she was the main reason that her and Jake were put up as David was the main reason he and Sandra were put up.

He looks downcast?! LOL

tim dormer @timdormer · 4h
Got papped whinging on the phone to mum haha! Wearing @nanajudyfashion

Back in the real world! Tim Dormer looks downcast as he walks Meatloaf after his second stint inside the Big Brother house

He's just returned home after his second trip inside the Big Brother house but last year's winner Tim Dormer looks like he's already missing the locked up pad.

The 30-year-old was seen taking his diminutive French Bulldog Meatloaf for a walk by the picturesque waters of Bondi Beach on Tuesday.

The typically happy-go-lucky flame-haired reality star looked downcast as he chatted on his phone while he strolled along with his canine companion in tow.

1411478507196_wps_40_TIM_DORMER_FRESH_OUT_OF_T.jpg

1411478512050_wps_41_TIM_DORMER_FRESH_OUT_OF_T.jpg

For his day off, he was dressed down in a black T-shirt with white stripes and green, graffiti writing across it.

To get some sun on his legs, he opted for denim shorts and black flip flops - not the most ideal walking shoes.

Meatloaf looked to be enjoying having his owner back with him as the pair took in the fresh air in the picturesque surroundings.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...af-second-stint-inside-Big-Brother-house.html

He looks downcast?! LOL

tim dormer @timdormer · 4h
Got papped whinging on the phone to mum haha! Wearing @nanajudyfashion

Back in the real world! Tim Dormer looks downcast as he walks Meatloaf after his second stint inside the Big Brother house

He's just returned home after his second trip inside the Big Brother house but last year's winner Tim Dormer looks like he's already missing the locked up pad.

The 30-year-old was seen taking his diminutive French Bulldog Meatloaf for a walk by the picturesque waters of Bondi Beach on Tuesday.

The typically happy-go-lucky flame-haired reality star looked downcast as he chatted on his phone while he strolled along with his canine companion in tow.

1411478507196_wps_40_TIM_DORMER_FRESH_OUT_OF_T.jpg

1411478512050_wps_41_TIM_DORMER_FRESH_OUT_OF_T.jpg

For his day off, he was dressed down in a black T-shirt with white stripes and green, graffiti writing across it.

To get some sun on his legs, he opted for denim shorts and black flip flops - not the most ideal walking shoes.

Meatloaf looked to be enjoying having his owner back with him as the pair took in the fresh air in the picturesque surroundings.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...af-second-stint-inside-Big-Brother-house.html

"Downcast"? He just looks like someone concentrating on his phone call while facing into the sun...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back