Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really liking the idea of Tim and Skye hooking up

I had a quick look in the NW mag while at the supermarket but couldn't find Tim's column this week (probably too busy with BB appearances?) but small photos of all HM's, and a page with 'BB Hotties'- Dion,Travis,Sam and Ryan with their shirts off.
I am not liking that idea AT ALL. I honestly couldn't think of a worse match for him unless he's just thinking of a smash and dash. Hopefully that's all it is. And it's nothing against Skye as I think she deserves a good guy... I just don't think that particular match up would be a good one.

Oh and thanks for checking out NW! I meant to when I was at Coles today and it totally slipped my mind. :)

I wonder if we will get intruders this year..of course since I'm #17 in the sweepstakes I hoping we do lol but BB did say Tim was a HM when he was given the gold HOH lanyard...maybe Tim was mine for a short time?
or do I get one of the poodles...Kelly fell in the pool upon entering the yard for the first time. hehe

Tim's certainly got a type physically doesn't he?

Doubt Tim/Skye will amount to anything let alone anything serious. She's very young and Tim does have a tendency to hint about potential matches for him as attention that never go anywhere.

I keep forgetting she is young. Do you mean Tim's type is girls who tan way too much?

Ben From Brisbane ‏@BenFromBrisbane 3m
It's official, Roy's appeal has gone international! #Canada loves him
1f341.png
1f43e.png
Thank you @MsRosy45 for your generosity
263a.png
pic.twitter.com/5GsSZG2yvJ

Yes, those are awesome, the others three though...well they rather look like oddly shaped bee hives....
They remind me of when I use to do hair shows wayyyyyy back in the day and the stylists would make you look like you had a wedding dress on your head.

haha I hadn't even read her post...yep, it was for a hairstylist. They try to show all the technical stuff they can do so I get where they're coming from but I still think the models look ridiculous most of the time. I LOVE her hair teased like that in the 1st and 6th ones though!

I keep forgetting she is young. Do you mean Tim's type is girls who tan way too much?

Most of them seem to be blonde...I had a laugh when I noticed the pattern a few months back because I thought "typical Tim, being attracted to girls that look a bit like him". But yeah, too much tanning would fit the profile too...

Yeah, I'm not seeing a pattern in his love interests. Then again I don't keep up with his love life so what the hell would I know?

Most of them seem to be blonde...I had a laugh when I noticed the pattern a few months back because I thought "typical Tim, being attracted to girls that look a bit like him". But yeah, too much tanning would fit the profile too...

I'm still not sure who Tim's type is. He hasn't really been seen dating anyone seriously that I have noticed. I think that when he finds someone to have a serious relationship with, they will have to share his love of wildlife and have a lighthearted attitude to life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back