Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think there would be a public backlash though, if Tim chose Jake.. BB doesn't want the viewers to know they are real flatmates, or Mike Goldman would have done a voice over when Tim was in the house?

It's possible since Tim took David to the Sanctuary Suite that he might get to choose someone different to be HOH?

Priya's already been HOH and Tim might still like Skye..he had liked Sandra but wonder what he thinks of her now, after her quitting that $30k challenge?

Alex has already spoken about it, it has been in news articles, and Tim has been open about it - I don't think BB is trying to make a secret of it at all. I think it would be wrong - but BB is doing whatever the hell it wants this season, so - while I really doubt Tim does choose Jake - I don't think BB would have the slightest problem with any criticism about it.

Alex has already spoken about it, it has been in news articles, and Tim has been open about it - I don't think BB is trying to make a secret of it at all. I think it would be wrong - but BB is doing whatever the hell it wants this season, so - while I really doubt Tim does choose Jake - I don't think BB would have the slightest problem with any criticism about it.
yeah it's not a total secret now it's been exposed but I bet a lot of the general viewers don't know that info yet.

realheidi
4 minutes ago
#latergram #sunsets #perth #mylove happy Monday lovers xx

10654987_376076582555132_258410508_n.jpg

then wth WAS she referring to - i'm lost! gotta map for me? lol
I thought because she had the ballin hashtag too she was saying this is their monthly posh meal out or their monthly meal with Tully. Plus she's having so many laughs she lost her voice. Posting randomly about Aunt Flo when you're sitting in an upscale restaurant doesn't seem like Tahan's style but I could be wrong lol

Greggo Woody ‏@HARWOODGreg 20h
@timdormer @BenFromBrisbane you allowed your ph in the house Timmy or is this your PR?

tim dormer ‏@timdormer
@HARWOODGreg @BenFromBrisbane hahahahaa do you think I have PR?! I need PR.

F Sidney ‏@phab89 19h
Has @timdormer put on a little (a lot) of weight? He looks obtuse #BBAU #bigbrotherau

tim dormer ‏@timdormer
@phab89 hahaha I wish!!

The Molklist ‏@MolksTVTalk 19h
Bottom line: @TimDormer is good TV talent. He knows when to give and when to take. Eminently watchable. #BBAU

tim dormer ‏@timdormer
@MolksTVTalk aaaawww cheers man!!

SAMMYC ‏@sammyc1627 8h
@timdormer Do you think if you went in to the BB house this year would you have been able to win ???? :)

tim dormer ‏@timdormer
@sammyc1627 do dogs pee on brick walls?

tim dormer @timdormer · 4h
Kids become a Wildlife Warrior like me! Enter: http://www.wildlifewarriors.org.au/entry.php More info from Bindi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3MPz2s5b7s

Lisa Malcolm ‏@UFlisaj 2h
I would love @timdormer to get together with Skye! Tye or Skim. #bbau #bbau9 #BBAU14

tim dormer ‏@timdormer
@UFlisaj as if it won't happen

I'm not really liking the idea of Tim and Skye hooking up

I had a quick look in the NW mag while at the supermarket but couldn't find Tim's column this week (probably too busy with BB appearances?) but small photos of all HM's, and a page with 'BB Hotties'- Dion,Travis,Sam and Ryan with their shirts off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back