Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it was one of those red balloon gifts where you get a ride in one?
its probably someone else's and he took the selfie whilst dreamin' OR maybe they rented him one for the day/week

if they had money to burn on a Ferrari for daddy they'd be better off spending it on upgrading the website (if they haven't already - I've never ventured back !!) and getting some decent photography OR if the need to stretch is still with them pay for some models!!!

grrr
these two really get mah goat!!!

Probably rented. No way their site pulls in that much. Although, he could have bought it for himself. I don't know what he does for a living. Maybe he is Fabio-rich?

What does the #balling mean? Does she mean bawling?
I wondered the same as well. If you group it with the next hashtag, I assume it is supposed to be either bawling or bailing.
Urban Dictionary really helps me with these stupid phrases
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=balling
Also, a pro wrestling elbow
gif_write_9cccb6.gif

She should wear white more often. She almost looks angelic
No she looks sexy as fuck ;)

There are two types of people

Urban Dictionary really helps me with these stupid phrases
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=balling
Also, a pro wrestling elbow
gif_write_9cccb6.gif

There are two types of people

Don't tell me you don't know what a baller is??!!

And you profess to be an NBA fan. :p

A lot of this slang you appear to be oblivious to is of 'urban'/black american origin, and some if it is derived from street bball culture.

Get with the times, young fella. :wink:

Playas, they gonna play
And haters, they gonna hate
Ballers, they gonna ball
Shot callers, they gonna call
That ain't got nothin' to do
With me and you
That's the way it is
That's the way it is

:headphone:

I always thought it was a basketball term? Or was that ballers? I'm confused now. In obviously not up with the "hip" stuff lol.

My daughter just used it a couple of days ago while she was at a Yankees baseball game. Perhaps it's multi-purpose?
yes but baseball isn't that big of a deal here in Australia so its unlikely that she'd be using a baseball term ...
I just don't see why she had to let us know it was that time of the month? or did I miss something?

yes but baseball isn't that big of a deal here in Australia so its unlikely that she'd be using a baseball term ...
I just don't see why she had to let us know it was that time of the month? or did I miss something?
No, it's original meaning was as a generic term used to refer to a very good professional athlete, namely basketball but not restricted to that sport only. Nowadays it's also used more generally to refer to anyone who's successful, wealthy, good at what they do etc..

Don't tell me you don't know what a baller is??!!

And you profess to be an NBA fan. :p

A lot of this slang you appear to be oblivious to is of 'urban'/black american origin, and some if it is derived from street bball culture.

Get with the times, young fella. :wink:

Playas, they gonna play
And haters, they gonna hate
Ballers, they gonna ball
Shot callers, they gonna call
That ain't got nothin' to do
With me and you
That's the way it is
That's the way it is

:headphone:

:D Well I didn't think she meant that they were about to hit the court and play some two on two. Larry Bird and Stephen Marbury are boths ballers in different ways, apparently.

I don't think she was referring to having her period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back