Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • isn't tonight's show live? maybe Tim will make an appearance on stage with Sonia? also the voting lines freeze while the daily show is on, and then re-open, so BB must have something planned after the Pair with the most saves is revealed?
Sounds like he's going to be onstage.

Last time I left the Big Brother house as a winner, tonight tune into @bbau9@channel9 for my full debrief live on the couch with @Soniakruger on my time spent with the new housemates over the weekend. How did they cope the morning after the eventful party I gate crashed? What does the new #davidbbau9 #shavid look like? & who do I choose as the first individual HOH?

Excel Imaging
12 hours ago
Head over and check out our images from inside the big brother house last night!!

Who is your favourite housemate?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-2014-contestant-Tim-Dormer-return-house.html

from facebook

and from their instagram

Excel Imaging Gold Coast based commercial photographer.

xlimaging
23 hours ago
So I was back shooting in the big brother house tonight. Who is your favourite housemate? Who would you like to see photos of? #bbau #bbau14
10683883_699884966746255_1711039921_n.jpg

xlimagingPhotos will be posted frequently! Share our page with your friends!

I noted that xlimaging who had a few photos of inside the house with Tim plus their BB media pass, now only have photos to April on instagram? I think FB photos gone as well.
I wonder if BB was upset at them?

Last edited:

Last time I left the Big Brother house as a winner, tonight tune into @bbau9@channel9 for my full debrief live on the couch with @Soniakruger on my time spent with the new housemates over the weekend. How did they cope the morning after the eventful party I gate crashed? What does the new #davidbbau9 #shavid look like? & who do I choose as the first individual HOH?
haha yeah I should have opened the instagram link and not just twitter:)

haha yeah I should have opened the instagram link and not just twitter:)
haha I was wondering if that's what happened because normally you post the full thing. I know some are going to be bitching on the forum about seeing Tim again but I am sooooooooo happy they're finally giving him his proper time on stage with Sonia after he got jipped last year.

NO, NO, NO!

More time wasted when they could be showing daily footage.

It's bad enough sending a previous season HM in, but then to have to listen to him carry on on stage is too much. I don't want to hear his take on the HMs - I want to see unscripted, everyday interactions of this season's HMs so I can form my own opinions.

FFS - what IS this show??

Any guesses???? :)

Skye, Jake or David?
Do you think there would be a public backlash though, if Tim chose Jake.. BB doesn't want the viewers to know they are real flatmates, or Mike Goldman would have done a voice over when Tim was in the house?

It's possible since Tim took David to the Sanctuary Suite that he might get to choose someone different to be HOH?

Priya's already been HOH and Tim might still like Skye..he had liked Sandra but wonder what he thinks of her now, after her quitting that $30k challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back