Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excel Imaging
12 hours ago
Head over and check out our images from inside the big brother house last night!!

Who is your favourite housemate?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-2014-contestant-Tim-Dormer-return-house.html

from facebook

and from their instagram

Excel Imaging Gold Coast based commercial photographer.

xlimaging
23 hours ago
So I was back shooting in the big brother house tonight. Who is your favourite housemate? Who would you like to see photos of? #bbau #bbau14
10683883_699884966746255_1711039921_n.jpg

xlimagingPhotos will be posted frequently! Share our page with your friends!

No, they are undies I can wear under my work clothes without showing VPL but still be able to squat non-stop and feel comfortable. I did buy a black pair to go under black pants. #imsexyandiknowit
Why do you have to squat non-stop? And also, I never had any luck with knickers that did not show a VPL. Maybe I have a weird butt. Brand please?

Why do you have to squat non-stop? And also, I never had any luck with knickers that did not show a VPL. Maybe I have a weird butt. Brand please?

Bloody old people. "Oh, I can't put my shoes on" "Oh, I can't wash my toes" "Oh, I can't thread my undies over my feet". Whatevs. I haven't actually worn them yet - I used to buy ones from Target, but they don't sell them anymore, so I am trying some Bonds ones.

Bloody old people. "Oh, I can't put my shoes on" "Oh, I can't wash my toes" "Oh, I can't thread my undies over my feet". Whatevs. I haven't actually worn them yet - I used to buy ones from Target, but they don't sell them anymore, so I am trying some Bonds ones.
Thanks, will try Bonds. The upside is you can still squat I guess. When you're old make sure you keep those young ones limber.

Excel Imaging
12 hours ago
Head over and check out our images from inside the big brother house last night!!

Who is your favourite housemate?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-2014-contestant-Tim-Dormer-return-house.html

from facebook

and from their instagram

Excel Imaging Gold Coast based commercial photographer.

xlimaging
23 hours ago
So I was back shooting in the big brother house tonight. Who is your favourite housemate? Who would you like to see photos of? #bbau #bbau14
10683883_699884966746255_1711039921_n.jpg

xlimagingPhotos will be posted frequently! Share our page with your friends!

Oh let me think.....Tim Dormer is my favorite housemate! :) Bring on more pictures please. And Live feeds, he is the first one up in the mornings and he straightens up the place and does his thinking/plotting for the day...I really miss that. Give us the live feeds NOW!!!!

WTF did Jazz do to her hair? It's horrible, Tully can pull of the balayage, Jazz can't.

And while on the topic of undies, I pretty much only wear bonds, they work for me, no wedgies and fit well. Also, they don't show very much through my jodhpurs, always a bonus. Haha.
And therein lies my problem I think. I appear to be wearing jodhpurs when I'm not. It's the butt, but I'll be trying Bonds anyway.

And therein lies my problem I think. I appear to be wearing jodhpurs when I'm not. It's the butt, but I'll be trying Bonds anyway.

Haha! I wear the hipster boylegs most of the time, they have nice wide bands of elastic that lie relatively flat, they also don't cut half my arse off. Not a huge fan to the bikini style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back