Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is so strange to have disappeared just when being here kind of makes sense.

I know :(
6b5dc9c587a582d2c5b719e09c72a942.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1411468979][/DOUBLEPOST]
I hope she is in the house/on holiday and not something worse It struck me the other day that if something did happen to them, we would never know. They would just be gone.

^as above :(

Wade Powell ‏@Limp_Zilla 1h
@timdormer your the man for helping save David & Sandra #BBAU

tim dormer ‏@timdormer
@Limp_Zilla all him! He just needed a bit of encouragement to play BIG!

holy shit Tim lol

❝maddie❞ ‏@MaddieJoy_ 1h
@timdormer I'm bored can you please go back in the house and bring Drew too pls thanks

tim dormer ‏@timdormer
@MaddieJoy_ whatya say @drewanthony88? #katiebbau told me she wants to bang ur brains out too. Cept she's a nutbag

Anthony Drew ‏@drewanthony88 4m
@timdormer loool, which one is she again?

Wade Powell ‏@Limp_Zilla 1h
@timdormer your the man for helping save David & Sandra #BBAU

tim dormer ‏@timdormer
@Limp_Zilla all him! He just needed a bit of encouragement to play BIG!

holy shit Tim lol

❝maddie❞ ‏@MaddieJoy_ 1h
@timdormer I'm bored can you please go back in the house and bring Drew too pls thanks

tim dormer ‏@timdormer
@MaddieJoy_ whatya say @drewanthony88? #katiebbau told me she wants to bang ur brains out too. Cept she's a nutbag

Anthony Drew ‏@drewanthony88 4m
@timdormer loool, which one is she again?

AHAHAHA Drew's putdown. Perf.

Sad part is though is that it really is. As awful as that was to watch it wasn't unexpected. The producers have shown before they aren't above exploiting someone's feelings for "entertainment".
I don't get it though. So the purists aren't their target audience anymore... fair enough so they aim for the families. Bad enough with this time slot but to do this on live tv when you want kids to watch?! Bloody hell. I'm creeping towards 40 and that would've sent me straight back to primary school no matter how tough I'd like to think I am. That was horrible and like I said in the DS thread they have no qualms at stopping and starting shit at any time in this "new BB" on 9 so why no one thought to divert this is beyond me.

FB's going off as to be expected. Top comments under their latest pic

James VickersThat was unnecessarily cruel. I wanted Gemma evicted but not like that.
Like · Reply · 391 · about an hour ago · Edited

Taylor MooreGood on Priya for being outside of the crowd !!
Like · Reply · 382 ·

Debra MitchellTerrible big brother, haven't you been seeing the "r u ok campaign", big way to bring down a persons self esteem!
Like · Reply · 46 · 58 minutes ago

Karl MorganIm unliking the #BBAU page and not watching the rest of the season. Disgusting display of public bullying and humiliation. You have lost a veiwer and taught millions of viewers its ok to ridicule and belittle people who are different or unpopular. Shame on channel 9

Peter WoolseyAs kelly said , That was pure mean! I wasn't the biggest fan of Gemma...But hey the cool kids! just like school! disgusting!
Like · Reply · 37 · about an hour ago

Denise SimonsThat was so cruel BB.
Reminded me of playground bullies! Very foul.
And my opinion of Priya just went up a million fold.

Cindy BrennanThat felt like I was watching the popular kids bully the missfits, horrible to watch Big Brother, that has to be the most humiliating eviction in history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back