Skip to main content

Post all after party gossip / pics / captions in here!

Get yo shit together, bitch

10818057_911663788857574_687063296_n.jpg

@reepbot might love Tina Arena, but you have taken the 90's toooooo far

'Might'?

Talking about the crew, I mentioned before (@marquisite ) about some of the crew having shirts with BB08 logos.
Now that Jump-in wasn't shatting itself, I bring pictures.

The bouncers in the crowd, notice the logos...
346rkuv.png

You can see that the one on the left has the BB2012+ logo on his Bouncer Polo shirt but the poor bloke on the right doesn't.

This leads me to believe that Channel Nine didn't even spring for new worker uniforms between 4+ years!!!
Oh, the inhumanity!!

I can not handle the Sandra , lisa, Sam, katie and jake clique. It seems they think they are above all the others hms and can imagine all the bitchy shit they say amount them
I feel the same. I wonder how they justify all of their early evictions to each other. They might love themselves but no one else did. Although I admit I still laugh to myself every time I think of Lisa, Katie and Jakes clash with the "papparazzi". ie. the random guy on the scooter at the lights who had no camera and wasn't actually following them. What total dickheads.

This is the slug who thinks she's a worthy role model for all of the young girls?

Do you know what I think is the best part about thes after party pics - no Tully photos! I felt sure she would have weaselled her way into the after party. Maybe her 15 minutes really are finally up - YAY!

Although I admit I still laugh to myself every time I think of Lisa, Katie and Jakes clash with the "papparazzi". ie. the random guy on the scooter at the lights who had no camera and wasn't actually following them. What total dickheads.

Oh my god. That was definitely a highlight of the series this year, :hilarious: You're right, total dickheads.

Jake is a try-hard.

Right? I just cringe at him all the time. He thinks he has the best style, giving Lawson he's ugly ass shoes, showing off his shirts on Instagram, I seriously can't with the guy.

For some reason I can't help but think he wants to be in Ryan's little circle of friends seeing as Ryan is mates with a few local celebrities. I didn't see any type of relationship between the two yet he was like on Twitter a while back 'if Ryan leaves I'm not watching', and claimed Skye was one of his best friends in the house, and wanted a fellow Queenslander to win. Yet Ryan lives in Sydney and Skye is from the GC

Last edited:
Here we go...

10832102_1492475724368888_1323560215_n.jpg

This photo looks to be of Penny with people surrounding. She doesn't blend, the rest could be any nondescripts.
Grapeful she didn't take the "winner" hobbit ring during the series. more sour grapes
seriously Richard looks 'I f'kin hate youse'.

HAHAHAHAHA I'm dying!
Love her, but what a mess. She seriously made a rant about herself.

"Now take your fucking clothes off"....what the fuck?
What is up with lips? You usually don't see that much over plumping until women are their 40s

Back