Skip to main content

Post all after party gossip / pics / captions in here!

Aw, I'm glad Marina is happy and having a good time after her terrible treatment on the show.

(still can't get over how hilarious it was that she said, "...and dogs" in that good luck video package though. Poor thing. :hilarious:)
I just choked on my dinner.

That was awful[DOUBLEPOST=1417073829][/DOUBLEPOST]I just remembered it was something like "and pets"
After someone said leaving your loved ones

Here we go...

10832102_1492475724368888_1323560215_n.jpg
Now that is what I have been waiting for

The BB crew are having their own after party at QT right meow, probably nothing of interest will happen there except bad karaoke from the social media team and Chris chain-smoking

Talking about the crew, I mentioned before (@marquisite ) about some of the crew having shirts with BB08 logos.
Now that Jump-in wasn't shatting itself, I bring pictures.

The bouncers in the crowd, notice the logos...
346rkuv.png

You can see that the one on the left has the BB2012+ logo on his Bouncer Polo shirt but the poor bloke on the right doesn't.

This leads me to believe that Channel Nine didn't even spring for new worker uniforms between 4+ years!!!

10817670_874826432547778_1918229557_n.jpg

3 HMs 0 Auditions[DOUBLEPOST=1417082964][/DOUBLEPOST]
As the thread suggests post all the after party gossip, pics and caption of pics in this one thread to keep up to date! I'll start.

10817670_874826432547778_1918229557_n.jpg

Lisa: "So it's been fun Jake...."

Ryan: "Urrgh poor people, get off me!"

Ryan looks down on everyone one last time

Aw, I'm glad Marina is happy and having a good time after her terrible treatment on the show.

(still can't get over how hilarious it was that she said, "...and dogs" in that good luck video package though. Poor thing. :hilarious:)
There were two moments last night when I literally BURST OUT LAUGHING and that was one of them!! It was both tragic and hilarious at the same time.

The other time was when Sonia said "Who would have thought all those weeks ago that these three would make it to the final three?.......I certainly didn't!" :hilarious:

There were two moments last night when I literally BURST OUT LAUGHING and that was one of them!! It was both tragic and hilarious at the same time.

The other time was when Sonia said "Who would have thought all those weeks ago that these three would make it to the final three?.......I certainly didn't!" :hilarious:

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

I'm glad we can already laugh about how shit this season was, ha!

Back