Skip to main content

Post all after party gossip / pics / captions in here!

I can not handle the Sandra , lisa, Sam, katie and jake clique. It seems they think they are above all the others hms and can imagine all the bitchy shit they say amount them
dont forget their ringleader

23865E7900000578-2849929-image-34_1417005394285.jpg

Mavis, I'm not drunk!

But I have just taken 3 blue *vitamins* I found under the couch…..

I'm not surprised. At any rate I'm ignoring you Beaverhausen. I canNOT go through life CONstantly apologising for that time I blackened your eyes at vigoro practice and then tried to protect your already sullied reputation at the formal. I am here for you but only once you seek and get the help I have so often implored you to find and undertake. i love you ani, just start taking care of yourself..

Now Ryan can get his teeth fixed.

Was Ryan the contestant that was auditioning for the block and offered BB instead? How lucky.

Agreed that the whole Sydney clique + Sam are so SMUG. Smugness is such a shitty trait. Now I know why Sharon Osborne hates Australians, have to say I don't blame her.

Was Ryan the contestant that was auditioning for the block and offered BB instead? How lucky.

Agreed that the whole Sydney clique + Sam are so SMUG. Smugness is such a shitty trait. Now I know why Sharon Osborne hates Australians, have to say I don't blame her.

Leave Lisa ALONE!!

do you know who was smug? All those nutty whackjobs from the priyan church of stupidtology or whatever it was. In fact they're STILL smug, they're actually claiming she kind of 'won' anyhow.

Hey guys sorry not sure if anyone's back to me but are there any travis interviews from today??

The first sighting of the new Deputy Big Brother - still no name. Maybe someone by random chance recognises him from somewhere
image.jpg

Back