Skip to main content

Online Dating

What are you looking for in a girl/boy/robot? (delete as applicable)

I don't like that question mainly because I feel I'm limiting myself if I put parameters in what I'm looking for in a woman. I mean physically speaking I'm really attracted to blondes with nice eyes, but that doesn't mean I only want to date blondes with nice eyes.

There was a eharmony free trial that ended today @reepbot. Not overly helpful now that it's the last day but maybe it's not too late to benefit?

E harmony intrigues me, it seems to have a decent success rate and claims to be quite thorough in it's matching process, I'm just curious as to how it all works. Could it just be a law of averages type of thing of getting enough single people looking for love together on one place? There isn't really a formula for these things, for example I seriously doubt my partner and I would have ever been matched, and yet we are probably more compatible than someone who seems a good match for either of us on paper.

There was a eharmony free trial that ended today @reepbot. Not overly helpful now that it's the last day but maybe it's not too late to benefit?

E harmony intrigues me, it seems to have a decent success rate and claims to be quite thorough in it's matching process, I'm just curious as to how it all works. Could it just be a law of averages type of thing of getting enough single people looking for love together on one place? There isn't really a formula for these things, for example I seriously doubt my partner and I would have ever been matched, and yet we are probably more compatible than someone who seems a good match for either of us on paper.

Yeah I'm not really sure how the matching formula works out either. Seems like guesswork most of the time.

i wouldn't object to dating an educated woman. but if they had like a snooty personality where they would want the perfect man then that would be a turn off.

is it better to strive all your life seeking the perfect partner for yourself or settling down with someone?

Back