Online Dating

reepbot

TINA ARENA FOREVER!
What are you looking for in a girl/boy/robot? (delete as applicable)
I don't like that question mainly because I feel I'm limiting myself if I put parameters in what I'm looking for in a woman. I mean physically speaking I'm really attracted to blondes with nice eyes, but that doesn't mean I only want to date blondes with nice eyes.

jessy_girl

There was a eharmony free trial that ended today @reepbot. Not overly helpful now that it's the last day but maybe it's not too late to benefit?

E harmony intrigues me, it seems to have a decent success rate and claims to be quite thorough in it's matching process, I'm just curious as to how it all works. Could it just be a law of averages type of thing of getting enough single people looking for love together on one place? There isn't really a formula for these things, for example I seriously doubt my partner and I would have ever been matched, and yet we are probably more compatible than someone who seems a good match for either of us on paper.

reepbot

TINA ARENA FOREVER!
There was a eharmony free trial that ended today @reepbot. Not overly helpful now that it's the last day but maybe it's not too late to benefit?

E harmony intrigues me, it seems to have a decent success rate and claims to be quite thorough in it's matching process, I'm just curious as to how it all works. Could it just be a law of averages type of thing of getting enough single people looking for love together on one place? There isn't really a formula for these things, for example I seriously doubt my partner and I would have ever been matched, and yet we are probably more compatible than someone who seems a good match for either of us on paper.
Yeah I'm not really sure how the matching formula works out either. Seems like guesswork most of the time.

reepbot

TINA ARENA FOREVER!
i wouldn't object to dating an educated woman. but if they had like a snooty personality where they would want the perfect man then that would be a turn off.