Online Dating

iJake

***Flawless bogon
Awesome site donor
If I'm going on a date there's no way in hell I'm paying. What's the point of the date if it costs you money (and your precious alone time)?

reepbot

EVE MOREY FOR GOLD LOGIE!
I have been feeling a little lonely recently, so I decided to get back into the online dating thing by creating an OKCupid account. It is very early at the moment, and I honestly expect nothing to come out of it, but I have found a few interesting things. Things like the percentages, and how the low enemy percentages usually mean they haven't answered that many questions. I also found it fun answering the different questions, but I felt that some people were only answering what they think they should rather then what they really felt or thought.

reepbot

EVE MOREY FOR GOLD LOGIE!
Interesting times with the whole online dating thing. Got a couple of messages, and recieved a couple of replies back from various women. So that's cool. At least I know I'm liked. I'm mainly using okcupid at the moment, although I am trying other websites but they don't seem as good as OKCupid. I tried that Plenty of Fish website, and although I read somewhere that the site was free there are still some features ou have to pay for.

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
Interesting times with the whole online dating thing. Got a couple of messages, and recieved a couple of replies back from various women. So that's cool. At least I know I'm liked. I'm mainly using okcupid at the moment, although I am trying other websites but they don't seem as good as OKCupid. I tried that Plenty of Fish website, and although I read somewhere that the site was free there are still some features ou have to pay for.
What are you looking for in a girl/boy/robot? (delete as applicable)