Skip to main content

Online Dating

If I'm going on a date there's no way in hell I'm paying. What's the point of the date if it costs you money (and your precious alone time)?

I have been feeling a little lonely recently, so I decided to get back into the online dating thing by creating an OKCupid account. It is very early at the moment, and I honestly expect nothing to come out of it, but I have found a few interesting things. Things like the percentages, and how the low enemy percentages usually mean they haven't answered that many questions. I also found it fun answering the different questions, but I felt that some people were only answering what they think they should rather then what they really felt or thought.

Interesting times with the whole online dating thing. Got a couple of messages, and recieved a couple of replies back from various women. So that's cool. At least I know I'm liked. I'm mainly using okcupid at the moment, although I am trying other websites but they don't seem as good as OKCupid. I tried that Plenty of Fish website, and although I read somewhere that the site was free there are still some features ou have to pay for.

Interesting times with the whole online dating thing. Got a couple of messages, and recieved a couple of replies back from various women. So that's cool. At least I know I'm liked. I'm mainly using okcupid at the moment, although I am trying other websites but they don't seem as good as OKCupid. I tried that Plenty of Fish website, and although I read somewhere that the site was free there are still some features ou have to pay for.

What are you looking for in a girl/boy/robot? (delete as applicable)

Back