Skip to main content

Nine's next big stunt: Surprise Eviction (Mon, Sept 29) & Intruder Special (Wed, Oct 1)

Interesting. I wonder who will go? If I was betting I would say Cat & Katie but Usually in doubles the boring go so could be Cat & Dion. We can all hope for Travis but it wont happen

Hopefully the new HM is wearing an Ambi-blurgh T Shirt whilst carrying a bucket of Kentucky Fried Rat so we will get another 5 mins extra show time from the obligatory 47% adverts...

Next week is going to be MAMMOTH! THREE massive shows, TWO Evictions and ONE Intruder! That's some astonishingly awesome Big Brother maths!
SURPRISE EVICTION MONDAY!

And you thought your Monday was bad! The Housemates will be blown away when Big Brother bursts into their bubble with news of a surprise Eviction! Who will go? Katie, Cat, Dion, Travis or Priya? Be part of the live show by nabbing yourself tickets now!

LIVE EVICTION TUESDAY!

Just as the Housemates are starting to recover from Monday’s Surprise Eviction, the House will be torn apart when a second Evictee leaves! Who will it be? Get your tickets to watch live now!

INTRUDER ALERT WEDNESDAY!

With three original Housemates gone, there’s room for a new face and this Wednesday we will meet Big Brother’s latest Housemate! A new Housemate is guaranteed to shake things up and trust us when we say you will want to be in the audience!

the HM's might get all dressed up thinking it's another HM being saved again like monday live show( ie Skye and Lisa) but it ends up being an eviction lol

i'm kinda glad they are getting the intruder stuff out of the way early, they stand more of a chance the earlier they go in. as for the surprise eviction.. i wish they didn't have to do it.. but, well, ratings.

Last year people were saying Rohan, Katie and Lucy went in too early (day 8) and then complained when Nathan, Justynn, Boog and Maddie went in on days 58 and 64 because apparently that was too late and it wasn't fair to disrupt the HMs at that point in the game. They're sending people in two weeks later than last year and that's still not good enough. Let's face it guys... no matter what they do, some of you are still going to complain.

So.much.logic !!!

You're leaving me with nothing to say today ;)

The good thing about the Voting System being only to "Save" is that Priya has a chance. If viewers had the chance to vote to "Evict" I think Priya would 100% be gone. As much as I hate to say it, majority of society are extremely racist, especially towards Indians, so I could see her racking up the "Evict" votes. Hopefully enough smart people vote to "Save" her. Although she has toned it down big-time from Week 1. I reckon she ruffled a few feathers as Head of House & realised she needs to pipe-down a little if she's going to last in this game.

I've done some quick research on social media and Priya is getting a lot of positive comments. A few racist ones but not many. So perhaps not as racist a society as you suggest.

Four out of five of the nominees stood behind Jake at the eviction, if Priya is safe, then the evicted housemate has only themselves to blame, as they would have most likely been safe keeping Gemma around for another week.

Last year people were saying Rohan, Katie and Lucy went in too early (day 8) and then complained when Nathan, Justynn, Boog and Maddie went in on days 58 and 64 because apparently that was too late and it wasn't fair to disrupt the HMs at that point in the game. They're sending people in two weeks later than last year and that's still not good enough. Let's face it guys... no matter what they do, some of you are still going to complain.

Amen Miss Butterface

Forum bitches always be complainin'....

Reading what has been posted in the thread for tonight's show...

This eviction just makes me even sadder. It's not what the production team wants for the show, it's what channel 9 wants. They want three big EVENTS to spruik for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday night to boost the ratings. It's absolutely TRAGIC. Channel 9 have no idea that it's this exact sort of executive meddling that is killing the show. Just axe it 9, and give it back to 10. Just as we start to get to know these housemates, we lose one more than is necessary and they throw in someone we don't know at all. It's so frustrating. The revolving door of housemates is what KILLED the show in its final years on 10. AGGGHGHHHGHHGHGHGH so frustrating!

So it seems that Sunday-Wednesday are the only days 9 pays attention to the show, and as a result are the days when their REVERSE MIDAS TOUCH is felt the most. What stupid events will they be spruiking next week to ROCK THE HOUSE TO ITS CORE? Tuesday night will of course be eviction night, and Wednesday will likely bring us a second intruder, but what of Sunday and Monday? I PERISH AT THE THOUGHT.

Prisus better survive this one or HEADS WILL ROLL.

Seriously,
cant they just bring back live hourly updates, put the stupid block on later and give big brother a chance with a good timeslot, bring back an uplate show for the adults and bring back weekly games... its not hard to move the stupid palm trees and repair the showdown arena or even use the other side, the old FNL arena without a roof.

Cheers, a really P*ssed of BB14 fan!!! :(

Funny you say that. Wasn't that how Channel TEN/Southern Star looked at the very first series? I'm sure someone on the crew said words to the effect of "we all thought in a few weeks we be telling the housemates to pack up and go home, nobody's watching" ?

I think it was Sara-Marie in this video. They thought the producers were going to tell them to get out.

Its definitely between Cat, Katie and Dion. Going to be very close cause all 3 will be getting pretty average saves IMO. Katie's visible but in a really bad way, Cat's being shown a bit more but eh, shes still dull. and Dion is just there...topless.... hes the male equivalent to ring girls at the boxing. Maybe its the editors fault but probably not.

Priya and Travis safe as houses. Although I hope that those who vote still go hard so Priya gets the most saved.

i think they should just send the removalists in and start packing up the house contents
with the hm's still in there and watch their reaction as it happens
let the hm's think the shows been canned and watch them turn on each other
when they gointo the diary room to ask BB for a explaination why their removing
everything BB stays silent
It would be interesting to see how the hm's handle not knowing their fate

Let's see if BB can actually keep this surprise eviction a surprise - history suggests the HMs will be tipped off about it and the surprise will be taken out of it.

The best way to do it would be to announce who is "not facing eviction tomorrow" on Monday night - implying to the HMs they are safe but of course that HM is really the evictee. A few minutes later BB calls them to the diary room to find out how they feel about no longer being up for eviction "tomorrow" and then reveals they're not facing eviction tomorrow as they're actually being evicted tonight and send them out through the DR. The HMs are left to work out what's happened themselves (though this relies on BB keeping his secret eviction a secret!)

females seem cop less overt racism than males in my experience.

Agree, but implicit racism is just as hurtful as overt.

Let's see if BB can actually keep this surprise eviction a surprise - history suggests the HMs will be tipped off about it and the surprise will be taken out of it.

The best way to do it would be to announce who is "not facing eviction tomorrow" on Monday night - implying to the HMs they are safe but of course that HM is really the evictee. A few minutes later BB calls them to the diary room to find out how they feel about no longer being up for eviction "tomorrow" and then reveals they're not facing eviction tomorrow as they're actually being evicted tonight and send them out through the DR. The HMs are left to work out what's happened themselves (though this relies on BB keeping his secret eviction a secret!)

:OO *Kowtows* please replace Alex.
That would be so cruel to the poor evicted housemate though :\

Back