Skip to main content

Nine's next big stunt: Surprise Eviction (Mon, Sept 29) & Intruder Special (Wed, Oct 1)

The show is only in its 3rd week and in that time we have seen fuck-all footage of normal HM interactions and instead it's stupid twist after stupid twist, scripted storyline after scripted storyline that in some cases are dragged out across whole episodes or even more than one episode and unnecessary gimmicks. We barely know the current HMs so what the fuck is the point in introducing new ones when they'll get nominated and voted out at the first opportunity like always.

The show is only in its 3rd week and in that time we have seen fuck-all footage of normal HM interactions and instead it's stupid twist after stupid twist, scripted storyline after scripted storyline that in some cases are dragged out across whole episodes or even more than one episode and unnecessary gimmicks. We barely know the current HMs so what the fuck is the point in introducing new ones when they'll get nominated and voted out at the first opportunity like always.

What scripted storylines?

Last year people were saying Rohan, Katie and Lucy went in too early (day 8) and then complained when Nathan, Justynn, Boog and Maddie went in on days 58 and 64 because apparently that was too late and it wasn't fair to disrupt the HMs at that point in the game. They're sending people in two weeks later than last year and that's still not good enough. Let's face it guys... no matter what they do, some of you are still going to complain.

Last year people were saying Rohan, Katie and Lucy went in too early (day 8) and then complained when Nathan, Justynn, Boog and Maddie went in on days 58 and 64 because apparently that was too late and it wasn't fair to disrupt the HMs at that point in the game. They're sending people in two weeks later than last year and that's still not good enough. Let's face it guys... no matter what they do, some of you are still going to complain.

Haha it's why I try to watch the daily shows first before looking at the forum now for the most part now so I can guiltily enjoy them without feeling like I shouldn't be lol.
I see what you mean (although Rohan and the sisters weren't intruders were they?) , what is a good time? I still think a couple of weeks as singles would have been nice though. Let some rifts form before they gang up on the intruders :p

After two weeks and only one eviction, it's barely an intrusion.
Its like someone being two minutes late to board a plane, yeah its like "good one d***head" but it barely has an impact

Or an intruder when it gets to the top 8
Is like someone skydiving from a helicopter onto the jets wing, kicking the door in and taking control of the plane and diverting it to Mexico

NOW THATS AN INTRUDER!

Haha it's why I try to watch the daily shows first before looking at the forum now for the most part now so I can guiltily enjoy them without feeling like I shouldn't be lol.
I see what you mean (although Rohan and the sisters weren't intruders were they?) , what is a good time? I still think a couple of weeks as singles would have been nice though. Let some rifts form before they gang up on the intruders :p
They weren't technically called intruders because last season wasn't supposed to have any at all until 9 decided well into the season to extend it and throw Boog and the crew in. But "latecomers" was really no different to being an intruder; just the name given to them was different. I just figure if we're going to get them then they may as well stick them in now when they have a chance of becoming a part of the house and winning as opposed to making a last minute decision like last year and throwing in people who had no shot of gaining enough public support.

And I hear you about watching first and reading later. If my bloody husband would just agree to watch with me then I'd probably do the same but I'd feel like an even bigger nutter than I already do if I were ranting at the tv alone. At least with the forum I can pretend I'm speaking to people haha

As much as I'd love to see Travis go home I think it's going to be close between Cat, Dion and Priya now that 2 are going home. If you want Priya to stay don't vote for Cat as well. ALL votes just for PRIYA. The only HM in this lot worth saving.
The good thing about the Voting System being only to "Save" is that Priya has a chance. If viewers had the chance to vote to "Evict" I think Priya would 100% be gone. As much as I hate to say it, majority of society are extremely racist, especially towards Indians, so I could see her racking up the "Evict" votes. Hopefully enough smart people vote to "Save" her. Although she has toned it down big-time from Week 1. I reckon she ruffled a few feathers as Head of House & realised she needs to pipe-down a little if she's going to last in this game.

I feel bad for Cat cause' the only reason she's going to go is because she's flying under the radar and doesn't have that big of a support.

I hope an intruder is good value - about time an intruder won Beebs...

I'm sure BB will let us know who he wants out coz in tonights show he will portray his 'preferred evictee' in an extremely bad way :sneaky: :cool:

I don't understand why all the stunts when it's sooooo simple, give us updates, properly edited shows, let us get to know the housemates by showing us normal daily stuff.

Instead we get no live feeds or the 2min updates hourly and highly edited biased shows and recaps a whole lotta recaps. I don't understand why can't they see what's happening, we are not all that invested because they don't show us much... It's glaringly obvious. Sorry if I don't make much sense, when I'm cross and tired I get the dumbs :bang::oops:

i hope they get some intruders that arent either completely boring or an obvious shock novelty.
hopefully another perry. perry was the greatest intruder ever.

i hope they get some intruders that arent either completely boring or an obvious shock novelty.
hopefully another perry. perry was the greatest intruder ever.
Considering it is such an obvious ratings ploy I would say they will send some different types of people in with shock novelty. Than again it wouldn't surprise me if Alex M tried to reel the teenage audience in even more and send in a couple of super attractive models.

Next week is going to be MAMMOTH! THREE massive shows, TWO Evictions and ONE Intruder! That's some astonishingly awesome Big Brother maths!
SURPRISE EVICTION MONDAY!

And you thought your Monday was bad! The Housemates will be blown away when Big Brother bursts into their bubble with news of a surprise Eviction! Who will go? Katie, Cat, Dion, Travis or Priya? Be part of the live show by nabbing yourself tickets now!

LIVE EVICTION TUESDAY!

Just as the Housemates are starting to recover from Monday’s Surprise Eviction, the House will be torn apart when a second Evictee leaves! Who will it be? Get your tickets to watch live now!

INTRUDER ALERT WEDNESDAY!

With three original Housemates gone, there’s room for a new face and this Wednesday we will meet Big Brother’s latest Housemate! A new Housemate is guaranteed to shake things up and trust us when we say you will want to be in the audience!

I bet the HM's will go along with the shock of a surprise eviction at first, thinking 'Yeah, right, another stunt like Sonia pulled last week'.... Until the evictee is named & told to leave...

They'll be like... OMG, WTF

Back