Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

inigo is probably one of the most socially intelligent people i know. she should seriously be a car salesperson.

Ooooo I just saw a new bubble machine on Living Room, I have a collection - I love bubbles, really huge ones

inigo is probably one of the most socially intelligent people i know. she should seriously be a car salesperson.

Works in PUB, right?
That is just a trick of her trade
How could you know how socially intelligent she is if you have never met?
Could be an old man tricking ya

And OMG car sales?????Is that a joke? Slimy little men with fat egos and not much else, i worked car shows, they are dipshits

i actually got a car earlier this year, it was a mixture of young and old people working at those places..

and no, it isn't a joke. i reckon inigo would be good at that.

and i can see she is socially intelligent with what i've observed about her. how she can easily fit into the different social groups here if she puts her mind to it.

Well then that sounds kind of ridiculous, you can't really CLING unless it is in person, Koala like....sounds like you have been the victim of an abuser, as I said they like to collect clingers so they can abuse them....

Could Inigo be hiding the fact you intimidate her......you are far more intelligent and possibly she lacks the intellect to communicate with you properly, so she withdraws rather than have you challenge her.

Some people hide their lack of perception, like one of my exes, after breaking up, during a phone conversation he asked me to explain 3 words i use commonly, and he tells me he often had no idea what I was talking about, sheesh.

If it is just online attention - well she doesn't have to respond, clinging at a distance seems an odd idea

I am not too sure about that... Stage 5 clinger behaviour can be shown online.

my definition of clingy is:

- wanting to email/message/text each other all the time

face to face? i don't really care tbh
So if a girl did want to spend all her time with you and would not leave you alone or give you any free time or space and get very emotional and anxious if you suggested maybe she spent time at her house instead of yours with you how do you think that would make you feel? Because that to me is clingy behaviour.

Prove to me that it can't.

Can't prove it, but......I can turn you OFF, unplug, log off, change my user name, whatever....BAR YOU, BLOCK ...etc, etc, etc
The stalker is GONE, dead, I never have to interact again if I choose/
AND IGNORE WORKS ONLINE
I can't turn a person OFF so easily in real life, I need courts and police and so much fuss, and then it doesn't work anyway

So if a girl did want to spend all her time with you and would not leave you alone or give you any free time or space and get very emotional and anxious if you suggested maybe she spent time at her house instead of yours with you how do you think that would make you feel? Because that to me is clingy behaviour.

i would love that tbh.

Can't prove it, but......I can turn you OFF, unplug, log off, change my user name, whatever....BAR YOU, BLOCK ...etc, etc, etc
The stalker is GONE, dead, I never have to interact again if I choose/
AND IGNORE WORKS ONLINE
I can't turn a person OFF so easily in real life, I need courts and police and so much fuss, and then it doesn't work anyway

I do agree with you. People do have the opportunity to put people on ignore among other actions.

However, I believe it is wrong to class someone as a stalker if they are not.

[DOUBLEPOST=1512122535][/DOUBLEPOST]
*hacking cough*
Everyone be nice thread.
I hope you are all well.
Good to see you @Affable
Trust you are well and thriving and fully stassified.:)

Hello Fuzz.

Good to see you too!! Ha ha, got it. Stassified. :p Very well thanks. I hope you are as well. Speaking of which - Vanderpump Rules returns on Tuesday. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: kxk
i would love that tbh.
And I would find that suffocating. I am married an do spend a lot of time with my husband but we respect each others need for space even if it is in the same house. Even if it is just so I can watch something he doesn't want to or whatever

And I would find that suffocating. I am married an do spend a lot of time with my husband but we respect each others need for space even if it is in the same house. Even if it is just so I can watch something he doesn't want to or whatever

what do you mean by suffocating?

Best ever arrangement I had was with a fisher, took his boat out weekly for about 4 days, sometimes longer
That was awesome, part time lover never in my way
We parted not long after he stopped going to sea, and got in my way

Back