Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

I was on the road today when I came to a road incident. There was a vehicle on the Left hand side with lights indicating go right like on a multiple lane road or a road with roadworks. On the right was a No Through Road and vehicles were coming from the opposite direction along the road with no problem. I knew left was also a No Through Road. So I went the same route as the cars coming in the opposite direction once they stopped. Then I was verbally abused for several minutes by a Road Worker once I got to the end of the incident area. I'm not sure what else I was supposed to do. Telepathically move my car around the site? Drive through peoples lawns and fences?

That was nasty by the road worker.

On the subject of beautiful Tasmania (sort of)...there were some very CUTE Tassy Devils on the very CUTE Dr. Chris's show.

15,000 - 50,000 estimated to be left in the wild with the possibility of extinction next 10 - 15 years if they can't cure the facial cancer.

And as an aside, who would have thought "Australia has the worst mammal extinction rate in the world: 3o native mammals since European settlement"?...more

mother-and-baby-tasmanian-devil.jpg

:yawn:, but still CUTE! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
On the subject of beautiful Tasmania (sort of)...there were some very CUTE Tassy Devils on the very CUTE Dr. Chris's show.

15,000 - 50,000 estimated to be left in the wild with the possibility of extinction next 10 - 15 years if they can't cure the facial cancer.

And as an aside, who would have thought "Australia has the worst mammal extinction rate in the world: 3o native mammals since European settlement"?...more

mother-and-baby-tasmanian-devil.jpg

:yawn:, but still CUTE! LOL

that is a nice picture.

Back