Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

Yep, a DAMN shame. But BB's been off air since 2008 as far as I'm concerned.

Survivor... dunno, do you want me to? Only seen an episode here and there in the past.

Only if you feel like watching it. Entirely up to you.

So who are your favorite Big brother contestants?

Funny (maybe not) or scarey stalker story about my experience with the Census - and I am thinking about reporting this.

I got a phone call on my mobile messagebank last week (how did they get my number?) about delivering my census papers. I thought they were via mail? Anyway, I found the papers under my door on Friday (I never returned her call)

Wednesday 10.8.16 - the next day after census, this woman turned up before midday, to collect the Paperwork, and was really pushy. She was told by the other person that lives here, that I think it was done online - and then the woman said that can't be true, the site was down. She then wanted a specific time to collect the papers!

She also questioned how many people were here last night!!!!!!!! and mentioned was there only 2 ?

WTF - I really think I need to report this - what do you all think?

I think I will post the paperwork off, not hand it over to this 'collector' I have also put heaps of crosses on the seal line of the envelope, so the receiving end can see if it was opened. I am also going to record my barcode and follow through if need be. Pretty pissed off at the way this 'collector' has approached my life and privacy for some shitty collection of information

Last edited:
Funny (maybe not) or scarey stalker story about my experience with the Census - and I am thinking about reporting this.

I got a phone call on my mobile messagebank last week (how did they get my number?) about delivering my census papers. I thought they were via mail? Anyway, I found the papers under my door on Friday (I never returned her call)

Wednesday 10.8.16 - the next day after census, this woman turned up before midday, to collect the Paperwork, and was really pushy. She was told by the other person that lives here, that I think it was done online - and then the woman said that can't be true, the site was down. She then wanted a specific time to collect the papers!

She also questioned how many people were here last night!!!!!!!! and mentioned was there only 2 ?

WTF - I really think I need to report this - what do you all think?

I think I will post the paperwork off, not hand it over to this 'collector' I have also put heaps of crosses on the seal line of the envelope, so the receiving end can see if it was opened. I am also going to record my barcode and follow through if need be. Pretty pissed off at the way this 'collector' has approached my life and privacy for some shitty collection of information

I think it would be a good idea to report it.

Looking HAWT!

Hey gotta tell you sumthin.. I just woke up from an hour nap on the couch. Had a dream Trala's thread was merged with this one. Imagine my disappointment when I woke up and realised it hadn't really happened! I'm not crazy I swear! lols

Do you watch the Bachelor reepbot?

Looking HAWT!

Hey gotta tell you sumthin.. I just woke up from an hour nap on the couch. Had a dream Trala's thread was merged with this one. Imagine my disappointment when I woke up and realised it hadn't really happened! I'm not crazy I swear! lols

Do you watch the Bachelor reepbot?

i watched last year's bachelor but i haven't watched this years. what about you?

Back