Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

Well, good. Thanks. (Almost) Everyone will probably be a bit relieved!

I'm sure they will. And then they will laugh as they dance around and around the big block of tim tams in the middle. Saying "I like to have a tim tam with some jam!". Repeating that over and over until a spoon appears in the middle on top of the tim tam and takes them all to the land of jumping.

I'm sure they will. And then they will laugh as they dance around and around the big block of tim tams in the middle. Saying "I like to have a tim tam with some jam!". Repeating that over and over until a spoon appears in the middle on top of the tim tam and takes them all to the land of jumping.
Or... possibly that will not happen...

Or... possibly that will not happen...

It could happen. And then when they get to the land of jumping they will find that the ground is actually trampolines. So all day and all night they bounce, bounce, bounce! Until they all go home and have scones and lashings of ginger beer.

I took an aspergers quiz this is what i got:

image001.gif

Final version 4

Thank you for filling out this questionnaire.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 183 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 16 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

poly10a.php

http://www.rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

Is there anywhere that explains more what this means? - looks interesting
I think the quiz has two parts to it. Mixed together. One part has the strengths of an aspergers person, whilst the other has the strengths of a normal person. So like i would answer yes to a question about finding social situation difficult, whilst a normal person would most likely say no to that question.

I think the quiz has two parts to it. Mixed together. One part has the strengths of an aspergers person, whilst the other has the strengths of a normal person. So like i would answer yes to a question about finding social situation difficult, whilst a normal person would most likely say no to that question.
gosh reading about neurodiversity and neurotypical appears to open a big ol can of worms!

different definitions, and social justice movements surrounding them and the potential to offend people etc.

i don't care if i offend people.

unless it's the mods.

or tina.

or members of my toastmasters club.

or Inigo.

or my family.

or any strangers because I don't know if they might snap at me and cut out my heart.

i don't care if i offend people.

unless it's the mods.

or tina.

or members of my toastmasters club.

or Inigo.

or my family.

or any strangers because I don't know if they might snap at me and cut out my heart.
Sorry I wasn't meaning you do I was actually meaning some people find being called neurotypical offensive apparently. I didn't explain that very well.

Back