Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

MoosePagesColor2LR_big.jpg

Let me be really clear: reepbot, I would like for you to stop with the 'moose' posts for at least three months, please.

Reactions: kxk
C'mon Reepbot, show Mooseface a bit of respect. You've been asked very nicely to stop after a very long run and Mooseface has always been very kind to you. Give it a rest.

C'mon Reepbot, show Mooseface a bit of respect. You've been asked very nicely to stop after a very long run and Mooseface has always been very kind to you. Give it a rest.
Thank you Ma'am/Sir. (I think you are a Ma'am? Not that it matters so very much... just don't want to get it wrong way round if I can help it...!).

Reactions: kxk

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....oh wait you're serious.

But I like Moose. I'll stop though, not because of you but because i'm pretty the mods, or at least one of the mods don't like me.
If you're stopping because of the mods, not because of Moose, well then, there's a distinct lack of respect for the object of your like right there. Very rude really.

Back