Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

Which board? This board? Where does it say that?[DOUBLEPOST=1477166264][/DOUBLEPOST]So you are trying to appear attractive by appearing unattractive?

It was on the main board. A poster said that they have never been attracted to nice people. Maybe i'm paraphrasing i'm not sure.

I guess I am. Hope it works.

Not necessarily.

But i read that that is what not nice people do mooseface! They ride motorcycles, wear leather jackets, and get tattoos! They also rebel in the face of authority! But not too much rebelling though. Just enough to cause authority figures worry.

by doing that i increase my attraction apparently. I know makes no sense to me too but whatever.

But i read that that is what not nice people do mooseface! They ride motorcycles, wear leather jackets, and get tattoos! They also rebel in the face of authority! But not too much rebelling though. Just enough to cause authority figures worry.

by doing that i increase my attraction apparently. I know makes no sense to me too but whatever.
i have a friend with every rib broken, broken vertebrae, broken shoulder, broken femur, broken pelvis due to riding a motorbike - not sure if that is the most attractive look. If you do get a motorbike please do wear leathers - they could well save your life.

i have a friend with every rib broken, broken vertebrae, broken shoulder, broken femur, broken pelvis due to riding a motorbike - not sure if that is the most attractive look. If you do get a motorbike please do wear leathers - they could well save your life.

I will.

Reactions: kxk
Back