Skip to main content

My Kitchen Rules! Yay!

Re the Hipster couple, WTF is a "Hipster" and who the hell would give that as their description?

Hey babes, my name is Meglos and I'm a HIPSTER!
Yeeeeeeuch.

Re the Hipster couple, WTF is a "Hipster" and who the hell would give that as their description?

Hey babes, my name is Meglos and I'm a HIPSTER!
Yeeeeeeuch.

cat,hipster,lolcat-165492c83b53be9196a1dc5b4f1a68b2_i.jpg

Anyone who is a true hipster would never refer to themselves as a hipster because thats totes mainstreamsy

Anyone who is a true hipster would never refer to themselves as a hipster because thats totes mainstreamsy

Totes lol.

As for the dating hipsters tonight, why didn't they have to shop at Coles? they were at some sort of hipster boutique supermarket but used Coles Hessian bags to cart the groceries.

And, I am no cook but I can manage Couscous, it's easier than rice to cook ffs.

The Spice Girls continue to be annoying but that is a good thing and the brother (Jake?) is growing on me.

Totes lol.

As for the dating hipsters tonight, why didn't they have to shop at Coles? they were at some sort of hipster boutique supermarket but used Coles Hessian bags to cart the groceries.

And, I am no cook but I can manage Couscous, it's easier than rice to cook ffs.

The Spice Girls continue to be annoying but that is a good thing and the brother (Jake?) is growing on me.

HA! Yeah I'm not quite sure why a different brand of couscous could make such a difference? Cous cous is cous cous!

And I have to agree Jake is growing on me a tad too.

Finally we find something the Indian chicks like...SALT!!! All this time all the cooks had to do was chuck a salt lick at them and call it good. Who knew??!! I can't wait until Monday to see just what they are made of. I only hope their delightful fake eyelashes don't drop off in the food.

I think using the term "anorexic" might be just a tad dramatic, but anyhoo.

What about his TEETH?!

I couldn't seem to take my eyes off them! They were blinding!
Hahahaha!! Happy New year, Tra!!

If teeth is what you're after you can't go past Jake and his sister!! Those are some monster choppers right there!!

Hahahaha!! Happy New year, Tra!!

If teeth is what you're after you can't go past Jake and his sister!! Those are some monster choppers right there!!

Hello sexypants!

Happy New Year to you too!

Oh Jake. How cute is he? He is like a human beaver! I would pay money to watch him devour a cob of corn! Shows how much attention I pay, I just assumed his cooking partner was his GBBF!

I love the Indian girls! I think they add a brilliant flavour. You really need that team you love to hate, otherwise it just becomes a bland hugfest, and when it comes to reality TV - no one wants a bland hugfest...

I missed the first two nights due to Qld blackout's, so I have only seen the father and son and the couple last night. I have definitely switched from Masterchef to MKR.

Oh and isn't Manu like sex on a stick?

and I cant wait till monday to see what they cook.........if they can cook...with none of this and none of that it could be interesting

Just watched the catch up last night.... bloody hell the WA couple were a bit useless!! It felt like they didn't plan ANYTHING. I can understand winging some of the recipes, but at least have enough ingredients for the amount of people you are feeding! I can't cook to save myself but I could at least plan that bit with ease! lol

If they'd planned better they would have had 2 chops for everyone... and extra cous cous to try again to get it right. They would have blitzed it!

Perhaps if she bought a bit less "just in case" items and a few more actual ingredients that were needed??

Just watched the catch up last night.... bloody hell the WA couple were a bit useless!! It felt like they didn't plan ANYTHING. I can understand winging some of the recipes, but at least have enough ingredients for the amount of people you are feeding! I can't cook to save myself but I could at least plan that bit with ease! lol

If they'd planned better they would have had 2 chops for everyone... and extra cous cous to try again to get it right. They would have blitzed it!

Perhaps if she bought a bit less "just in case" items and a few more actual ingredients that were needed??

Yeah it's a bit odd. Honestly watching the show, it's very odd how people don't have ingredients. That they seem to have to buy everything on the day and then pack them away completely as if they hadn't just bought them. Then running out of things, miss placing stuff. It's quite strange.

I'm thinking Coles didn't sponsor this year, therefore the MKR shopping bags.

Back