Skip to main content

My Kitchen Rules! Yay!

One of them has a massive mole on her lip, its very distracting
austin-powers-mole-o.gif

I'm Buck Melanoma. Moley Russell's wart. Not her wart. Not her wart! I'm... I'm the wart. She's my tumor. My... my growth. My... uh, my pimple. I'm Uncle Wart. Just old Buck "Wart" Russell. That's what they call me, or Melanoma Head. They'll call me that.

Last edited:
PMSL you two! It hasn't even started in Perth yet! Can't wait to see the 1st couple eps, then maybe once a week until it gets interesting again!

Anything I don't watch will be reviewed here so no worries!

Checking in...what in the hell do you go on a cooking show for if you don't eat anything?? Those girls. Ugh.

Like the Tassie guys. So sweet. Hopefully they can cook.

How many tickets do the two rich brats from QLD have on themselves? Far out.

And Lisa and Stefano seem great. He doesn't half look like Borat. Hahahahahaha!!!

Yep I'm already sucked in.

How many tickets do the two rich brats from QLD have on themselves? Far out.

They have a yacht? I wonder if it was from suing their orthodontist, because he did a shitty job with them! Also I wish someone would turn to him and say mate you're a ballet dancing waiter, get over yourself

Last edited:
They have a yacht? I wonder if it was from suing their orthodontist, because he did a shitty job with them! Also I wish someone would turn to him and say make your a ballet dancing waiter, get over yourself
Hahahahahaha!!! Exactly!

Loved the show and as annoying as the two girls from NSW were they are part of what makes the show worth watching. What would you rather Mud 5 teams of boring fence sitters. Stupid whirlpool people talking about them being plants ffs have they never watched reality TV before you need the villains the big mouths the good natured people etc.

The Spice Girls are complete dickheads!

For the rest of the series we need tomato entrees, capsicum mains, and eggplant desserts.

Those two + the spoilt brats from QLD are definitely the 4 most annoying girls :D

The Spice Girls are complete dickheads!

For the rest of the series we need tomato entrees, capsicum mains, and eggplant desserts.

Those two + the spoilt brats from QLD are definitely the 4 most annoying girls :D
Hahahaha!!! I see what you did there! ;)

Woohoo, go Spice Girls - love watching weirdos, these 2 will be awesome to watch - especially when they get an Italian challenge, something with heaps of tomato, capsicum and eggplant:)
Interested to see them cook and find what they do like.

Otherwise, it was a bit boring, MC is on repeat right now and after 5mins it's heaps more interesting.
No cutie boy team yet? Must be in the 2nd group.

Far out, MC one woman has fucked up 3 times - I think her team want to hang her from the rafters

Jake is just dire. Does any male really think they can get through life saying things like "game on moles" to almost complete strangers? Sooner or later he's going to be punched, hard.
Having said that, he's interesting to watch for now, as are the spice girls.

Back