Skip to main content

My Kitchen Rules! Yay!

Some bitchy looks all around. check
Flaky couples . check
Overacting. check

Yep we're off to a good start again.

God some fucking annoying people this year

Those over acting indians........What the flap do you eat if you don't like vegetables? Why go on a cooking show doofus?

Oh, those girls with their eyelashes and eating fads. How can you cook and not eat tomatoes? How??

So where do you think Kerrie and Craig live? Essendon?

Not sure, but I want to goto their Coles since their were no other customers in store when they were there... that NEVER happens!

Good catch.

And did you know the homes they film in not their homes, but belong to ch7 producers or such.....

Wouldn't surprise me, also if thats the case some of those producers need new interior designers

I do .... in my mind ;)

We all do..........I'm surrounded by papparazi.

At least we're not as unlucky as Ann Hathaway.

Gets out of a car and her dress which is made with a split opens and she's not wearing underwear...... Of course not her fault. We all go out sans underwear.

Good catch.

And did you know the homes they film in not their homes, but belong to ch7 producers or such.....

Really? That really surprises me. I thought that the homes last year really looked like they suited the contestants. Having said that, I'm sure I would look at home in Kensington Palace :rolleyes:

AND pulls out the "Game on Mole" phrase, thats the staple Reality TV soundbite they all run with

We all do..........I'm surrounded by papparazi.

At least we're not as unlucky as Ann Hathaway.

Gets out of a car and her dress which is made with a split opens and she's not wearing underwear...... Of course not her fault. We all go out sans underwear.

I always flash getting out of a car HOPING will get snapped!

I'm liking the Tasmanian father and son. They seem sweet and generous.
Yep they seem like some of the only genuine people this group, the others bit Cartoony

If those girls don't get booted soon I might have to take up drinking!

One of them has a massive mole on her lip, its very distracting
austin-powers-mole-o.gif

Back