Skip to main content

My Kitchen Rules! Yay!

Jake is just dire. Does any male really think they can get through life saying things like "game on moles" to almost complete strangers? Sooner or later he's going to be punched, hard.
Having said that, he's interesting to watch for now, as are the spice girls.

He's lucky the husband of that other couple didn't know what he meant...... Was it the italian couple? Because they are very hot headed if you pee them off.

yesterdays couple with the gelatin in the bag was such a set up
they could not act well and it looked fake as well , not only to make the show interesting but sell cambells stock

Yep.

An awful lot of this is set up, fake and stupid. Fluff and nonesense, easy viewing.

Poor MC pro really is the better viewing - it's fuming cooks trying not to explode at fellow team other members, someone is going to boil pretty soon I reckon.

And really, I would prefer to watch QI - I wish ABC would repeat QI from episode one all night long.

He's MINE................especially in that windmill:)

Did you hear they are making some more JC specials?

And wouldn't he make a great Doc Who?

He is totally wonderful! And OMG! He'd be the best Doctor Who! We should start a campaign!

Im guessing its tonights show you saw then?

Yeah the first episode.

It was funny watching the drive around and how the edit made no sense. There was also some random shot of a free way not from anywhere near here or melbourne in those clips. Looked like tassie or something. But watching where they were driving, the clearly had them driving around on the free way unnecessarily to fill it out.

I think the coles they went to is the one next to the show grounds, which isn't the local coles to where they live. Although they film Masterchef now at the show grounds. Little tidbit on that, you know how it seems there's an alley way, back entrance. There isn't one like that to the building they film in. that entrance has to be filmed elsewhere.

So where do you think Kerrie and Craig live? Essendon?

Close, but a suburb next door.

He's lucky the husband of that other couple didn't know what he meant...... Was it the italian couple? Because they are very hot headed if you pee them off.

Who are hot headed?

RE the "Italian Couple" I don''t think the wife is Italian.

Last edited:
Jake is just dire. Does any male really think they can get through life saying things like "game on moles" to almost complete strangers? Sooner or later he's going to be punched, hard.
Having said that, he's interesting to watch for now, as are the spice girls.

Yep! "The cream lacked seasoning".... You Jake, are head chef of the douchebags

How condescending are those people? "Oh Bur Blanc (sp) is quite a difficult sauce to make. I'd be surprised if they can do it." SURPRISE, BITCH!!

Can't wait until next week to see what those two teams bring to the table.

My guess is a spoonful of something resembling curry sans veg from the NSW girls and a meal cooked by a maid from the QLD idiots.

How condescending are those people? "Oh Bur Blanc (sp) is quite a difficult sauce to make. I'd be surprised if they can do it." SURPRISE, BITCH!!

Can't wait until next week to see what those two teams bring to the table.

My guess is a spoonful of something resembling curry sans veg from the NSW girls and a meal cooked by a maid from the QLD idiots.
index.php

I must admit that when Mike and Matt returned to the kitchen I could feel Mike's emotions and became teary eyed myself.
Good on ya' boys!!!!

Slim, tanned Pete Evans shocks My Kitchen Rules viewers
169800-pete-evans.jpg

MY KITCHEN Rules viewers eager to tuck into the debut episode of the fourth series last night were more interested in talking about Pete Evans' shockingly thin, tanned appearance than they were about the food.
Twitter was abuzz with talk of the celebrity chef’s new look, suggesting he'd undergone a "Warnie-style" makeover in preparation for the latest series.
Fans took to the social networking site to weigh in on everything from his gaunt appearance to his new hairstyle, his white teeth, his over-the-top tan and his striking blue eyes.
After causing an uproar in November over his bizarre new diet plan, the hashtag #activatedalmonds was given a second run, with viewers suggesting he clearly hadn't eaten enough of them.
"Good lord Pete Evans looks like he's lost half his body weight," tweeted [MENTION=32921]miss[/MENTION]LaraBelle. "Activated almonds for everyone!! #MKR"
@KhunDel said: "Pete Evans needs to eat a few more activated almonds. He looks very thin and gaunt. Hope he is not sick."
While @MsShoegal added: “Pete Evans needs an activated burger of some sort. #tooskinny #mkr"
In an interview with Fairfax, published today, Evans acknowledged his dramatic weight-loss, saying it was a deliberate move.
"I did a big cleanse just before we started MKR, and at the start of the series you'll see I look a little underweight," he said, "but it was part of my process; I knew that was the way of getting through six months of filming and eating that type of food.
When asked if he ever ate a packet of chips or a chocolate bar he replied: "On the show I eat whatever is in front of me because it's my job."
Here's what fans were saying about
His weight:
@__Ignatius: "WOW, Pete Evans looks so skinny. I can't trust a skinny chef #MKR"
@hails_williams: "Pete Evans looked anorexic on tv tonight. I wonder if he will dislike everything that is not organic?" [MENTION=8507]and[/MENTION]PetCon - "Pete Evans looks like he hasn't eaten since the 2012 season finale of #MKR. I bet you're looking forward to this wallaby." [MENTION=33174]boo[/MENTION]kshopaddict: "Jesus, I just switched over and saw Pete Evans. He needs all the fatty foods."
His hair:
@alimero: "#mkr Pete Evans and Novak Djokovic have the same hairdresser" [MENTION=23308]TVJunkie[/MENTION]Now: "I'm just not sure of Pete Evans' hair. Thoughts? #MKR"
His tan: [MENTION=202]Jake[/MENTION]ThaMu55: "Geeez Pete Evans you come straight from the tanning salon? #MKR"
@heylandy: "And Pete Evans as Agent Orange #MKR"
@RumpelGrapeskin: "Nice Tan Pete Evans, you look like an activated almond. #MKR"
His teeth: [MENTION=25838]owen[/MENTION]_minogue: "Has Pete Evans had zoom whitening? #MKR #pearlywhites"
His eyes: [MENTION=30942]lin[/MENTION]dscm: "Pete Evans' eyes look pretty activated tonight #MKR"
His face:
@tweet_frankie - What is wrong with Pete Evans' face???
And his likeness to a much-thinner Chandler in season seven of Friends:
Tommo ‏@tommy_witter - Pete Evans looking like a Season 7 Chandler there #mkr #topical
Meanwhile, My Kitchen Rules was a ratings success for Seven last night, attracting almost half a million more viewers than MasterChef: The Professionals over on Ten.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...rs/story-e6frfmyi-1226564179754#ixzz2JPdLuv9b

I hope the Spice Girls (and anyone else with long hair) tie their hair up when it is their turn to cook.

I am a big Masterchef fan but am not really enjoying the professionals, the idea that someone's reputation could essentially be ruined by going on the show makes me feel uncomfortable.

Tasse boys did well, but really that was a very basic kind of menu wasn't it, a patty, a piece of fish and a crumble - hardly very challenging stuff.

Pete looks anorexic and ill, Manu must feel fat beside him.

I think using the term "anorexic" might be just a tad dramatic, but anyhoo.

What about his TEETH?!

I couldn't seem to take my eyes off them! They were blinding!

I must admit that when Mike and Matt returned to the kitchen I could feel Mike's emotions and became teary eyed myself.
Good on ya' boys!!!!

You could "feel" Mike's emotions and became teary eyed?!

Sweet Jesus. Whatever you do, don't hire out the DVD of Bambi, you will be fucking suicidal.

Nice enough chap I guess, but weird how the son is so clone like.

But they don't need to win, considering Dad is a millionaire he and sonny could go and spend some time at fancy expensive cooking places like Cordon B or whatever.

Back