Skip to main content

Most universally liked and disliked BB HMs

Thanks for that. What pissed me off about that clip is that i was very interested in what he had to say but everyone wanted to jump in and be a comedian talking over the top of him. :mad:

That was incredibly annoying. I especially remember Mike Goldman trying to be funny. Its painful every time he tries. I just wanted them to shut the hell up so I could listen!

Leave Michael ALONE!!!!!!

It is not easy going through life with red pubic hair!!!!
giphy.gif

Pff... Thats according to all the owners of fast food outlets in Australia.

More specifically, their marketing departments, because YES, I too would want the young, talented, smart, healthy, beautiful and thin MIKKAYLA to front my chain of multimillion dollar businesses.

OMG just IMAGINE a McKayla Happy Meal where people get little Mikkayla dolls and they share words of wisdom, you press a button and she says "Fuck off, Taham!".

They'd be FLYING off the counters!

CWEt9vx.gif

Isn't Tully doing "face work" for THE SIMS 4? Isn't that an EA intellectual property? Weren't EA voted the worst company in the United States 3 years in a row? The shoe fits.

Can't argue with the facts.

Hated: The guy who took a bath in the kitchen sink!

Liked: All of Season 5.
The POS known as Carlo. He was positively vile wasn't he? No redeeming qualities whatsoever that I can recall. His only saving grace (I'm clutching at straws here) was that he wasn't a charming raging psychopath of the ilk of Ben '12 who manipulated other unpleasant sycophantic minions to do his dirty work.

Didn't Carlo once tell a story on uncut about finding a a ball of feces in his bed which he then picked up and squeezed?

Back