Skip to main content

Michael's boyfriend Rob

LOLOLOL WHAT IS THISSSSS ARE THEY PHOTOSHOPPED??????????????

omgosh

Nope. I though the one of the guy with the penis must be photoshopped, even I didn't believe that. But they are all real.

Here's Michael with AIDS KREW & Krispy Kreme belt.

yY476.jpg

These photos aren't that horrible in the least and just show us the usual of what happens when alcohol is involved.

So what?

The usual when alcohol is involved?!! Surely you take the piss? I've consumed much alcohol in my life, many many times to great excess with outcomes i'm far less than proud of, but never have I been photographed like that!

All these photos show is that a much 'younger' version of Michael knows how to have a good time. These photos aren't that horrible in the least and just show us the usual of what happens when alcohol is involved.

So what?

Yeah sorry, but, micheal's not the only person ever to have been younger and have alcohol (and lots of other things in my case) involved and i am yet to have seen or heard about a dude going to a party with nothing on but a sticker over his genitals. Sorry, but, thats what.

The usual when alcohol is involved?!! Surely you take the piss? I've consumed much alcohol in my life, many many times to great excess with outcomes i'm far less than proud of, but never have I been photographed like that!

In this day and age, these photos aren't that rare or weird and there are some who take that to the extreme... but overall it's the norm. I've got photos of a friend of a friend who tried to sex-up a rock, other photos where my partner and his mates are walking around town with their zips down and a sausage peeking out... Even got photos of randoms walking down the street covered only in the labels from beer. (and no, I'm not posting them for proof)

Some can drink and not do anything zany, others drink and do really weird, weird... things all for fun.

Hence not horrible.

Yeah sorry, but, micheal's not the only person ever to have been younger and have alcohol (and lots of other things in my case) involved and i am yet to have seen or heard about a dude going to a party with nothing on but a sticker over his genitals. Sorry, but, thats what.

From that photo -- I'd say there was a pool involved as Michael's hair looks wet and also I'm pretty certain he arrived with clothing but during the festivities. (probably jumped in the pool) he ended up with no clothes on -- who knows? I really don't as I don't know Michael in real-life but by these photos he looks like he would be a fun person to party with.

Just my opinion.

They look like typical facebook photos that I see.
Wow, he was thin when he was young, and no tatts.

His friends look a lot different to what I would have expected...

From that photo -- I'd say there was a pool involved as Michael's hair looks wet and also I'm pretty certain he arrived with clothing but during the festivities. (probably jumped in the pool) he ended up with no clothes on -- who knows? I really don't as I don't know Michael in real-life but by these photos he looks like he would be a fun person to party with.

Just my opinion.

Your powers of deduction are certainly working overtime on that one and that may very well have been the case, but however he ended up like that, in the presence of others publicly, is ultimately still wierd

Which goes to the next thing.. just because that might be the 'norm' these days as you say, does not make it any less wierd, or odd, whether for fun or otherwise.

Which goes to the third issue.. HE GIVES SHIT TO ESTELLE FOR BEING WIERD! a slight contradiction no?

Anyway thats my opinion

Your powers of deduction are certainly working overtime on that one and that may very well have been the case, but however he ended up like that, in the presence of others publicly, is ultimately still wierd

Which goes to the next thing.. just because that might be the 'norm' these days as you say, does not make it any less wierd, or odd, whether for fun or otherwise.

Which goes to the third issue.. HE GIVES SHIT TO ESTELLE FOR BEING WIERD! a slight contradiction no?

Anyway thats my opinion

There is alcohol-induced weird and then there is Estelle-weird...

There are moments where I don't mind Estelle, yes-- she is a nice person but her antics are just a little-off... with me. Which is funny in itself because my loved ones call me the random entity but with Estelle... I just feel like she's acting, it doesn't look or seem natural when she does her 'weird' behaviour... She tries too hard.

Sorry for getting off-topic.

There are moments where I don't mind Estelle, yes-- she is a nice person but her antics are just a little-off... with me. Which is funny in itself because my loved ones call me the random entity but with Estelle... I just feel like she's acting, it doesn't look or seem natural when she does her 'weird' behaviour... She tries too hard.

Pfft, come off it, Estelle isn't weird. I think you're the one that's trying too hard.

Nah thats fair enough, thats just the way you see it. At least you and i can express our own way of perceiving things without being told the other is wrong(unlike some other posters). Everyone sees things differently. I for one dont think she is acting at all, i just see that as her awkward way of trying to fit in. Yes she might be trying too hard but with trying to fit in. But then again, I like people that are a bit eccentric without alcohol, and dont really find 'drunk' wierd appealing

Pfft, come off it, Estelle isn't weird. I think you're the one that's trying too hard.

Illogical.

How can you think I'm trying too hard, when...

1. We've never held a conversation.
2. We don't even know each other...
3. You're not watching my every move on Big Brother.

Honestly... Think before you insult.

Thanks!

Nah thats fair enough, thats just the way you see it. At least you and i can express our own way of perceiving things without being told the other is wrong(unlike some other posters). Everyone sees things differently. I for one dont think she is acting at all, i just see that as her awkward way of trying to fit in. Yes she might be trying too hard but with trying to fit in. But then again, I like people that are a bit eccentric without alcohol, and dont really find 'drunk' wierd appealing

Agreed!

I also don't really find the 'drunk' weird appealing... UNLESS! I'm the one with the camera, hehe.

Illogical.

How can you think I'm trying too hard, when...

1. We've never held a conversation.
2. We don't even know each other...
3. You're not watching my every move on Big Brother.

Honestly... Think before you insult.

Thanks!

It's been difficult to miss the very pro-Michael, anti-Estelle bias in your comments. Some of your observations come across as so partial it's about as unsubtle as being slapped in the face with a wet fish. It's not rocket science. And I say that as someone that has tried not to pick favourites (check my comment history).

Btw, ;) That wasn't an insult. Ha-ha.

It's been difficult to miss the very pro-Michael, anti-Estelle bias in your comments. Some of your observations come across as so partial it's about as unsubtle as being slapped in the face with a wet fish. It's not rocket science. And I say that as someone that has tried not to pick favourites (check my comment history).

Btw, ;) That wasn't an insult. Ha-ha.

Why yes, I am PRO-Michael and why yes, I am ANTI-Estelle (usually) I've never hidden this fact.

I also only post in what interests me/ or what may catch my attention at that time and I still lurk somewhat as I'm usually multi-tasking/ or have other priorities that are more important.

Slapped in the face with a wet-fish? Why couldn't we have used pie? Whipped cream pie... Tis the more obvious choice.

You may say it wasn't an insult-- but I saw it as one.

Back