Skip to main content

Michael's boyfriend Rob

Why yes, I am PRO-Michael and why yes, I am ANTI-Estelle (usually) I've never hidden this fact.

I also only post in what interests me/ or what may catch my attention at that time and I still lurk somewhat as I'm usually multi-tasking/ or have other priorities that are more important.

Slapped in the face with a wet-fish? Why couldn't we have used pie? Whipped cream pie... Tis the more obvious choice.

You may say it wasn't an insult-- but I saw it as one.

Whipped cream pie is the sexier choice. Did i say that out loud? :eek:

PS - BTW I am not Zapp Brannigan (unfortunately)

PPs- I have a camera ready in case you were wondering lol

Whipped cream pie is the sexier choice. Did i say that out loud? :eek:

PS - BTW I am not Zapp Brannigan (unfortunately)

PPs- I have a camera ready in case you were wondering lol

LOL!!!

Why you charmer, you.

Know what goes well with whipped cream pie? ...A paddling pool of jelly/ or jello (depending on your whereabouts)

-nods-

If you are biased in you pure hatred for Estelle, mistress_anonymia, then your insult of calling Estelle weird means that your opinion on anything is worthless.

LOL!!!

Why you charmer, you.

Know what goes well with whipped cream pie? ...A paddling pool of jelly/ or jello (depending on your whereabouts)

-nods-

Oh-h-h yeah. When you've been brought up on a steady diet of Elvis and James Bond movies (as i have, thanks mum), youve got every angle covered.. even the sexy ones *does best (probably awkward) 'disarming' look*

Ps- inflatable pool or solid? The devil is in the details lol

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are biased in you pure hatred for Estelle, mistress_anonymia, then your insult of calling Estelle weird means that your opinion on anything is worthless.

Have you repented yet?
I don't think Estelle-heaven will be so gracious and let you in through thy lavender gates.

Oh-h-h yeah. When you've been brought up on a steady diet of Elvis and James Bond movies (as i have), youve got every angle covered.. even the sexy ones *does best (probably awkward) 'disarming' look*

Ps- inflatable pool or solid? The devil is in the details lol

Your Mother is officially AWESOME! is all I can say... Simply awesome.

Hehe you could be totally doing your 'come-hither' look and I wouldn't have a clue. I'm oblivious to flirtation in all forms Lol.

Definitely inflatable, because inflatable is thus portable and a portable pool of Jelly/jello would be 'oh' so much fun.

Eek! Thread-topic-hijacking here...

Bit of a show-pony, isn't he? I wonder if the producers looked him up before he went in and thought they'd be getting a "life of the party" person?

It really calls into question that offensive joke he told twice in the house.

The character of the guy I see here is one who would do that as a shit stir and micheivously and not because of some higher moral ethic.

It really calls into question that offensive joke he told twice in the house.

The character of the guy I see here is one who would do that as a shit stir and micheivously and not because of some higher moral ethic.

You could be right on that one, I haven't seen the clips-- nor can I be bothered looking to re-jolt my memory but didn't Michael go out of his way to say how offensive it was before he started the joke? and Estelle walked in as he was telling the joke so didn't have the full back-story?

Then again... Michael can be quite the... manipulative one, so yes-- most likely.

Urrgh, it's late so I'm a bit hazy on details and you took out your Signature. Awwh!

Your Mother is officially AWESOME! is all I can say... Simply awesome.
Yes, yes she is. I tried my damnedest to watch cartoons but she wouldn't have me grow up any other way

Hehe you could be totally doing your 'come-hither' look and I wouldn't have a clue. I'm oblivious to flirtation in all forms Lol.

Definitely inflatable, because inflatable is thus portable and a portable pool of Jelly/jello would be 'oh' so much fun.

Eek! Thread-topic-hijacking here...

LOL. What if I was holding a whipped cream pie.. er.. next to an inflatable pool of jelly? ooh ..and a camera!
too obvious? :)

PS - i was thinking inflatable also, though mainly due to the safety implications of diving across it with vision obstructed by whipped substances.

oh yeah, and cool micheal's boyfriend pictures (to stay in line with thread topic).

Yes, yes she is. I tried my damnedest to watch cartoons but she wouldn't have me grow up any other way

LOL. What if I was holding a whipped cream pie.. er.. next to an inflatable pool of jelly? ooh ..and a camera!
too obvious? :)

PS - i was thinking inflatable also, though mainly due to the safety implications of diving across it with vision obstructed by whipped substances.

oh yeah, and cool micheal's boyfriend pictures (to stay in line with thread topic).

Awwh, missing out on cartoons? Not cool... But still nonetheless, she is AWESOME.

I'd still be oblivious... I'd be all... "Hey, sweet! Whip Cream ME!" then I'd play around in the jelly/jello and make Jelly angels.

And oh! Yes... Michael, Rah-Rah Go Michael! -dances-

You can tell he is quite young here, and they are not even that embarrassing. From the show you can see that he is the type of person that won't deny doing any of these things, but just doesnt embrace it as it was probably years ago that these pictures were taken. I'd be very surprised I they go viral, anyone who knows and dislikes Michael on the outside would have released these alongside a story worthy of ACA or Today Tonight by now. Same with any other housemate. To affect Michaels place in the game you would of had to of done this before he built up a solid fan base, which fortunately for him was within the first few shows of the series.

Awwh, missing out on cartoons? Not cool... But still nonetheless, she is AWESOME.
Awesome alright, although it is slightly worrying that I can convincingly debate which Vegas special was Elvis’ best…. and why.
Although Im making it up now in my ‘adulthood’(I use that term loosely) by primarily watching cartoons lol

I'd still be oblivious... I'd be all... "Hey, sweet! Whip Cream ME!" then I'd play around in the jelly/jello and make Jelly angels.

And oh! Yes... Michael, Rah-Rah Go Michael! -dances-
Hmmm, is that right *looks up Whipped cream pie recipe*
Nah id be all ”clickedy-click-click-click” with my camera.. lol. sexy

PS- is the ‘micheal’ dance immediately after the jelly angels.. cause, that'd be worth a few extra ‘clicks’ in Elvis’ book no doubt

im so going to get booted from this thread :/

im so going to get booted from this thread :/

I choked, I spluttered, I laughed.

Care to continue the conversation via PM? So there is less thread-hijacking involved. Lol!!!

What a bunch of cry baby prudes!

OMG Michael got drunk in his youth and took some silly naked/half naked photographs. That sounds like evey guy I know.

What a bunch of cry baby prudes!

OMG Michael got drunk in his youth and took some silly naked/half naked photographs. That sounds like evey guy I know.

Agree.

Gosh, I remember some of the parties from when I was 18 - 23. The girls would end up half naked. The guys would end up in the girls lingerie. People with half their bodies hanging off the verandah while they were vomiting their guts up. Guys setting fire to their farts. People setting fire to themselves. People jumping out of trees and breaking their arms. People groping various body parts of other people. Flashing, mooning.

Fun times.

I was young and having fun, and yes, probably drinking way too much. But not that much different to what a lot of people do.

As I got older, things got more mellow. And now, all that partying is simply something I look back on with fondness and a bit of a laugh.

What is wrong with these photos? Seriously, why does anyone care?

If he was naked, with his puke covered head in the toilet and a dildo up his arse then maybe I would understand the reaction, but this isn't that bad.

Back