Skip to main content

Michael's boyfriend Rob

So is Michael gay? He does not seem to be attracted to women even when supermodel Zoe throws herself at him.

Nothing wrong with it but I am just having a big issue lately realizing Michael is the fakest housemate if the entire year and has revealed nothing of himself all year

Meh - Looks like a early 20s student to me, oh wait, that's what he was...

I don't see how people are so shocked. This is fairly stock standard.

Boys and their toys.
Michael should be a little more careful about what and where he spashes his bits and pieces.
Meh to what I have seen...nothing special.
Wonder when he will grow up....because the way he walks around in the house with his few clothes on indicates we could be in for a long wait.

Boys and their toys.
Michael should be a little more careful about what and where he spashes his bits and pieces.
Meh to what I have seen...nothing special.
Wonder when he will grow up....because the way he walks around in the house with his few clothes on indicates we could be in for a long wait.

When will he conform you mean?

I don't understand why people think it's unacceptable how he lives? Unless it's hurting others, then good on him.

Yeah sorry, but, micheal's not the only person ever to have been younger and have alcohol (and lots of other things in my case) involved and i am yet to have seen or heard about a dude going to a party with nothing on but a sticker over his genitals. Sorry, but, thats what.

Not just that - but to then put it online on myspace.. and not have it removed for up to 10 years later ...?

Hmmm...

No. Michael is not gay.

Yes honey Michael's as queer as a 3 dollar bill.

(PS I like your posts & cut of your jib, wanna get married?)

Fs7wg.jpg

Not just that - but to then put it online on myspace.. and not have it removed for up to 10 years later ...?

Hmmm...

Hmmm indeed! But seriously.. ive know a lot of very extroverted people and seen some truly out-there stuff but yeah that is a first.. well, outside of Jackass that is

When will he conform you mean?

I don't understand why people think it's unacceptable how he lives? Unless it's hurting others, then good on him.

Thats a really good point.. as wierd as we might think it is, it isnt hurting anybody. 100% agree.

Now If only Micheal took that approach with Estelle and her behaviour. :confused:

I choked, I spluttered, I laughed.

Care to continue the conversation via PM? So there is less thread-hijacking involved. Lol!!!

absolutely. Send me a PM when you jump back on the forums. I unfortunately was drooling on the keyboard ..er ..from tiredness of course! ..and went to sleep. (In reality i was cowering in the corner of a dark room in fear of the dreaded ban-hammer lol!)

absolutely. Send me a PM when you jump back on the forums. I unfortunately was drooling on the keyboard ..er ..from tiredness of course! ..and went to sleep. (In reality i was cowering in the corner of a dark room in fear of the dreaded ban-hammer lol!)

Sure thing, doing so now. Yaaaaay.

I blame the General Chit Chat thread for making me come here.

I feel violated.

I'm not pro michael.....I'm not anti Michael...but I really don't think there is anything wrong with those pics, god I have seen alot worse pics on facebook....so he likes to party... no biggie and by the looks of it he was considerably younger...he's never pretended to be a saint.

I'm not pro michael.....I'm not anti Michael...but I really don't think there is anything wrong with those pics, god I have seen alot worse pics on facebook....so he likes to party... no biggie and by the looks of it he was considerably younger...he's never pretended to be a saint.

Really?

Most of the people who love to take these type of pics have a tendency to be insufferable dickheads that I do my best to stay well away from.

Horses for courses and all that.

Back