Skip to main content

Michael & Estelle Sitting In A Tree...

vomit-smiley-015.gif

throwing-up.gif

Just a repeat of what I posted on another thread -

I laugh how on Facebook people are wondering if it's gonna be a new relationship lol

Estelle just felt like somebody to spoon with. Obviously she couldn't ask Sam, and I guess she didn't want to ask Ben .. so she asked Michael. It was a strictly platonic thing on both their parts.

I mean apart from their fans fighting to the death outside, sometimes Michael and Estelle actually do get on. It's not like they hate each other. They might annoy each other at times, but then other times they will give each other a massage. So I guess the spooning was just a little bit of wanting some human contact. Harmless

Trying to figure out if he's trying to woo her back to his group- or

he's ditching his group and wooing her to get in with the power couple.

And all of his Diary Room monologues should be flagged with

"This is a political propaganda announcement by the Michael for Winner Party."

I saw this coming! :p Also, I think it is a little more than platonic (did you see how he was stroking her face so lovingly?). Like abbie1217 said, Michael mentioned to Angie a week or so ago that he is attracted to Estelle. Her asking him to spoon her, IMO, is her way of saying 'Michael, I want to get closer to you'. I see an emotional connection there.

Michael was totally caressing her. You could see his arm rubbing her up and down under the sheets.

Wonder if he will like her more from now on...

Michael was totally caressing her. You could see his arm rubbing her up and down under the sheets.

Wonder if he will like her more from now on...

Depends on how much he thinks the wind's changed. He's been clear he thinks the powerbase has moved and I wouldn't be surprised if he starts spending more time with Layla, Sam and Estelle just to cover all bases.

I actually do think he's attracted to Estelle is some strange way. I think she baffles him as she's so unlike anyone he knows and he doesn't know how to handle that, so he acts like a juvenile, pulling her ponytail and saying mean things about her. He strikes me as someone that likes things to fit neatly into boxes and is uncomfortable when they don't.

Ughhhh every Estelle fan's worst nightmare. I'm not taking it too seriously to be honest. Although it does lend to the theory that Michael's vendetta against Estelle is purely sexual frustration.

I actually do think he's attracted to Estelle is some strange way. I think she baffles him as she's so unlike anyone he knows and he doesn't know how to handle that, so he acts like a juvenile, pulling her ponytail and saying mean things about her. He strikes me as someone that likes things to fit neatly into boxes and is uncomfortable when they don't.
She would have put him offside the moment she listed him low on her 'attractive boys in the house' list.
So instead of being mates with her he's been acting like he deeply dislikes her because it hurt his ego....I dunno it's plausible.

Depends on how much he thinks the wind's changed. He's been clear he thinks the powerbase has moved and I wouldn't be surprised if he starts spending more time with Layla, Sam and Estelle just to cover all bases.

God, I think he's the opposite. Yes, she does intrigue him, but he's an opportunist dirt-bag that'll take every half-chance to try it on with an attractive young woman. Lying there, I bet he wasn't thinking with his IQ, that's for sure. :)

A case of "his precious" or something more akin to a lego house ?

As in:

[youtubevid]c4BLVznuWnU[/youtubevid]

Obviously was an offer that was too good for him to refuse ... but I'll never let him have OUR SORCIE'S PRECIOUUUUUSSSSS !

heh

regarDS

Trying to figure out if he's trying to woo her back to his group- or

he's ditching his group and wooing her to get in with the power couple.

And all of his Diary Room monologues should be flagged with

"This is a political propaganda announcement by the Michael for Winner Party."

I so agree with you on everything you've just said.

Back