Skip to main content

Michael & Estelle Sitting In A Tree...

No, bad. it was a kind of 'take your hand off my sister' shouty thing that got louder and louder with each word. It was a bit embarrassing, ha-ha.

Like this?
[video=youtube;ud225L5omcM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud225L5omcM[/video]

Like this?
[video=youtube;ud225L5omcM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud225L5omcM[/video]

That's exactly what I was thinking when I wrote that. :) The same initial stunned realisation followed by loud indignation. Ha-ha!!

By the way what does white-ant mean? I think it's an Aussie term as never heard it before!

White ants are otherwise known as termites, Tussie. So to white ant someone means to eat away at another person without them realising you are actually doing it.

I think there are feelings there, definitely on Michael's side, but Estelle just needed some affection.

Gee I hate to admit it but Michael was looking cute yesterday. He has lost weight and has a little glow about him. Maybe cos he was up against that yukky doppleganger?

I guess Estelle and Mike are just toey??

yeah toey is the word, lol

michael is not that bad, he is not fat, just has no waist, i can relate to that haha, when he was in the shower with wet hair all combed back, he looked quite alright.

i love estelle, i dislike michael's doing in the house, but strangely enough i like them as couple.

yeah toey is the word, lol

michael is not that bad, he is not fat, just has no waist, i can relate to that haha, when he was in the shower with wet hair all combed back, he looked quite alright.

i love estelle, i dislike michael's doing in the house, but strangely enough i like them as couple.

Miranda, yess I think im liking the idea of them as a couple... He looks esp cute wearing beanies...

White ants are otherwise known as termites, Tussie. So to white ant someone means to eat away at another person without them realising you are actually doing it.

I think there are feelings there, definitely on Michael's side, but Estelle just needed some affection.

Thank you - that makes sense! I've seen it a few times and wondered what it came from.:)

Michael has realised how popular she is on the outside, and is being a bit strategic.

Michael has realised how popular she is on the outside, and is being a bit strategic.

He must think the public are pretty damn gullible and stupid if he thinks they're going to be sucked in by this transparent ploy.
I mean really, how big a fool does he take us , (and Estelle), for?

If she does fall for his act I will lose all respect for her as well...thought she was slightly smarter than that.

He's playing the game so hard but I reckon his obvious contempt for the viewers' collective intelligence will backfire badly.

I can't really work out why she wants anything to do with him. She heard him say he hated her during the nominations. That's not something that a person generally just forgets that they heard. It's odd. Getting past it to the point of being able to hold a conversations is understandable, especially in such a confined space. Cuddling up with him..I can't fathom that. Hate is such a strong word and it's one that Estelle would never use, I can't work out how she's suddenly ok with it.

He must think the public are pretty damn gullible and stupid if he thinks they're going to be sucked in by this transparent ploy.
I mean really, how big a fool does he take us , (and Estelle), for?

If she does fall for his act I will lose all respect for her as well...thought she was slightly smarter than that.

He's playing the game so hard but I reckon his obvious contempt for the viewers' collective intelligence will backfire badly.

Yes but you see he doesn't know what we've seen and what we haven't. If the editing had been such that we hadn't seen his bitching and conniving about her, we might think "awwwww...that's so cute!!" (and some people do). He would have to be playing it that we've only seen a montage of the good stuff, not the montage of the bad stuff which we've actually seen. Depending on the spin the producers have put on it, he'd have no clue if he's part of the new "it" couple or if he's being portrayed as an absolute pig. He'd have to play it as though he's the good guy. I don't for a second believe he's suddenly interested in Estelle after all this time of whining about her but there are those out there who do.

Yes but you see he doesn't know what we've seen and what we haven't. If the editing had been such that we hadn't seen his bitching and conniving about her, we might think "awwwww...that's so cute!!" (and some people do). He would have to be playing it that we've only seen a montage of the good stuff, not the montage of the bad stuff which we've actually seen. Depending on the spin the producers have put on it, he'd have no clue if he's part of the new "it" couple or if he's being portrayed as an absolute pig. .

Yeah, true but like Ben, his self righteous ego will lead him to believe that the viewers will be hanging off just about everything he does and says and BB will want to portray him as the golden boy he thinks he is.

Last edited:
The promise he made to BB about Estelle to get the hot water on was that followed through with?
Could BB have set this up with Estelle??????
Just an out there thought.

I have to admit I do think it would be kinda cute if they hooked up as well. They're the leaders of their cliques - Michael, the popular group and Estelle with the meepers. It would make an intriguing storyline if it turned into something more.

Like a John Hughes 80s movie? Will there be a prom and an indie soundtrack?

Estelle, payback to the master manipulator - she's screwing with Michael's head.

There is one major fly in the ointment of this situation... whether Michael is seriously attracted to Estelle or it is a tactic to get to the end, he has less than 2 weeks to get his end in!!!! Then they will end up at opposite ends of the country!!!

Back