Skip to main content

Michael & Estelle Sitting In A Tree...

I can't really work out why she wants anything to do with him. She heard him say he hated her during the nominations. That's not something that a person generally just forgets that they heard. It's odd. Getting past it to the point of being able to hold a conversations is understandable, especially in such a confined space. Cuddling up with him..I can't fathom that. Hate is such a strong word and it's one that Estelle would never use, I can't work out how she's suddenly ok with it.

Estelle did say to BB about Michael, she can forgive but she wont forget.

If you hold onto all the bad stuff you just end up in a hole all by yourself.

Oooops, Estelle didn't say the last line, that was mine. LOL!!!!

Just what is going on with Michael, especially with his slightly brushing estelles shoulder or whatever is going on with the live updates.

Is this his changed strategy or does he really like her now? If things progress to a kiss, they're both going to get in trouble from both sides. People wondering what was the deal with his constant complaining and nominating of her, whilst some others will think its not very nice because of Estelle being with Ryan.

I am totally sailing with this 'ship. They've been my two faves from the start. Vicariously living through both of them.

The promise he made to BB about Estelle to get the hot water on was that followed through with?
Could BB have set this up with Estelle??????
Just an out there thought.
I wondered if there was some link to the hot water pledge - at the least, it suggests he had already considered getting together with Estelle.
He is doing it to give his mates a laugh. He said he would in the CQ.

He said something like that, but it's probably not the whole story. At the same time, he said he couldn't actually do it - and that he couldn't stop thinking about it.

Last edited:
I just can't see Michael being suddenly interested in Estelle. It just seems too coincidental, that when they no longer nom, so it can't go against him with the other HM's picking him for it, Michael decides he has an interest in the one person who has been saved tons and who he's sees and states has the power. To me, everything Michael does is about getting public support. It's about playing the game and like his chess analogy, making the right moves. I think his interest in Estelle, is all about this. It's the best move to make, to make the public feel that his constant slagging her off and nomming her, were just him doing some sort of reaction to how he feels about her. Bull plops, I just don't believe it!

Estelle herself, really does think she is the fairest of them all, so I guess she's happy to go along with it because it's an ego boost and seeing as neither Josh or Sam were interested, Michael will do. After all, she was heart broken apparently over what he said about her and for someone who bangs on about keeping it real and being truthful, she seems to have put that to one side re Michael and what she thinks about him.

To me, for Michael it's the next move in his game plan. For Estelle, it's an ego related move, that reminds us she is the fairest of them all. After all, look at Zoe, pining for Michael and nothing. She makes one offer of a spoon and he's there. . I'm not saying they hate each other, but it all seems too convenient at this stage of the game.

................ thanks for that line, I love it.

Yes but you see he doesn't know what we've seen and what we haven't. If the editing had been such that we hadn't seen his bitching and conniving about her, we might think "awwwww...that's so cute!!" (and some people do). He would have to be playing it that we've only seen a montage of the good stuff, not the montage of the bad stuff which we've actually seen. Depending on the spin the producers have put on it, he'd have no clue if he's part of the new "it" couple or if he's being portrayed as an absolute pig. He'd have to play it as though he's the good guy. I don't for a second believe he's suddenly interested in Estelle after all this time of whining about her but there are those out there who do.

I can see Michael having a change of heart. He disliked Estelle early on as some part of group psychosis of he was the most responsible. Estelle is someone who has been nice to him and not slagged him off. Also she has handled herself amazingly well given the road she has had this year.

At the beginning I thought Estelle was cute enough but nothing more but I have a ton of respect for her now as she has really shined in terms of dealing with her hand. After Ryan left pretty much the whole house was against her and in hindsight it was not because of Estelle but instead the mass insecurity of a few hms to target someone and protect themselves. They realized Layla was dim and Angie obnoxious but Estelle was a real threat and those who felt threatened by her targeted her right off.

Back on point it is easy for me to see michaels feelings change for Estelle. She has demonstrated great character. Plus michaels dislike of her was completely artificial and based on her being a game threat and a social threat.

I won't bash Michael and say he is dumb, he is not. He is just not as smart as he thinks he is but if you look at the house make up the house is full of dim wits. While I do see Sam as being intelligent enough , Michael and Estelle are probably the two smartest people in the house. Layla, Zoe, and Stacey are bricks. Ben is decently educated but he is neither smart nor intelligent.

I don't think Michael has much game with the ladies outside the house and why he had so much trouble connecting with Estelle. Time and circumstance have forced his hand though. His insecurity with her has lessoned and he has perhaps gained some experience connecting with women.

I also think he might have had a bit of girls like that would never interested in me so I will presumptively strike to protect himself. Given michaels lack of game, though, there is not enough time for this to evolve into much.

I just can't see Michael being suddenly interested in Estelle. It just seems too coincidental, that when they no longer nom, so it can't go against him with the other HM's picking him for it, Michael decides he has an interest in the one person who has been saved tons and who he's sees and states has the power. To me, everything Michael does is about getting public support. It's about playing the game and like his chess analogy, making the right moves. I think his interest in Estelle, is all about this. It's the best move to make, to make the public feel that his constant slagging her off and nomming her, were just him doing some sort of reaction to how he feels about her. Bull plops, I just don't believe it!

Estelle herself, really does think she is the fairest of them all, so I guess she's happy to go along with it because it's an ego boost and seeing as neither Josh or Sam were interested, Michael will do. After all, she was heart broken apparently over what he said about her and for someone who bangs on about keeping it real and being truthful, she seems to have put that to one side re Michael and what she thinks about him.

To me, for Michael it's the next move in his game plan. For Estelle, it's an ego related move, that reminds us she is the fairest of them all. After all, look at Zoe, pining for Michael and nothing. She makes one offer of a spoon and he's there. . I'm not saying they hate each other, but it all seems too convenient at this stage of the game.

I don't feel Estelle thinks she is the fairest of them all... I think Estelle is comfortable with who she is, there is a difference but perhaps has the same appearance in a way.

If Estelle thought she was the fairest she wouldn't be the strong person we see but a total mess that takes things to heart and wouldn't be able to go on.
Estelle would want out!!!!

Estelle can find peace within herself that others are always struggling to find.

I think Michael & Estelle are just giving themselves a storyline, for the last few weeks, neither are into each other, that star gazing crap last night was just awkward TV.

Back