Skip to main content

Michael & Estelle Sitting In A Tree...

She would have put him offside the moment she listed him low on her 'attractive boys in the house' list.
So instead of being mates with her he's been acting like he deeply dislikes her because it hurt his ego....I dunno it's plausible.

There's that too. He's very insecure and has built up a heavy ego to cover it.

God, I think he's the opposite. Yes, she does intrigue him, but he's an opportunist dirt-bag that'll take every half-chance to try it on with an attractive young woman. Lying there, I bet he wasn't thinking with his IQ, that's for sure. :)

Now that was a visual I didn't need :eek:

I haven't seen the eppy yet as waiting for the download, but seriously, you think it's based on sexual attraction/liking???

So Michael has spent most of his time, slagging off Estelle. I get there can be the playground pulling the girls pigtails because you really like her thing going on, but he has nominated her, a lot! Even when other HM's stopped nomming her, he didn't. He didn't want her there. So he finds out that yet again she is saved and he knows that Ben is the bitchiest HM's and people then wonder why he decides that Estelle is suddenly ok and gets cosy with her??

He's all about playing the game and making allegiances to play the game. Ben was useful, he influenced quite a few HM's and Michael managed to keep Ben on side, which was useful in making sure the others got nommed and not him. It's not so useful now. They don't have to nom again. So I would imagine with Michael, it's more so down to public reaction now. So back to Estelle saved tons and Ben being the bitchiest. Who really is it best to start chumming with now? My money would be on Estelle!

Also remember he was saying to Ben about how the public might see them and may vote one of them out as a punishment. I can't remember what his exact words were, but it sounded like he had an idea that people may have gone off them because they talked about everyone and had made their group. He is very aware you need to get and keep the public onside. He doesn't have to worry about keepiing HM's on side now, just the public and I assume he thinks who he interacts with now, could make all the difference. If he thinks that his group could be seen as the 'bad' group as he has stated, then even more so chum with Estelle, because then you have access to Ben and Layla too and the other not so bad group.

But maybe I'm just cynical. But that seems more the truth than he suddenly really likes Estelle.

But maybe I'm just cynical. But that seems more the truth than he suddenly really likes Estelle.

I think he's always found her sexually attractive and I don't think he likes that, hence the nominations. He wants her OUT and away from him. However, the first thing I said to hubby when I saw Michael invite Estelle for a cuddle was that he's switching sides. He wants all bases covered because he's really not sure how the hell he's ended up on the wrong side of the tracks.

Michael is a lucky bastard. Is it weird that I want to watch these two suck face? Not trying to sound sick! Just think it would be sexy after everything that's happened between them.

Michael is like a rat deserting a sinking ship - the sinking ship being "the popular group". He's made a massive not-so-subtle strategic move and switched sides and is in bed (literally) with the most saved housemate of all time. I think if Estelle hadn't dropped the opportunity in his lap, he would have made an opportunity for himself. He said himself that the power base has shifted and he'll want to be where the power is. I'll bet he starts spending more time with Layla and Sam and I"ll bet he starts to white-ant Ben more and more too. From what Ben said on Tuesday night about Michael telling him he's only still in the house because Stacey's fans were voting for him, it sounds like he's already started undermining Ben's confidence. You watch, he'll be Sam and Layla's bff as well by the end of the week.

Michael is a lucky bastard. Is it weird that I want to watch these two suck face? Not trying to sound sick! Just think it would be sexy after everything that's happened between them.

I have to admit I do think it would be kinda cute if they hooked up as well. They're the leaders of their cliques - Michael, the popular group and Estelle with the meepers. It would make an intriguing storyline if it turned into something more.

Michael is like a rat deserting a sinking ship - the sinking ship being "the popular group". He's made a massive not-so-subtle strategic move and switched sides and is in bed (literally) with the most saved housemate of all time. I think if Estelle hadn't dropped the opportunity in his lap, he would have made an opportunity for himself. He said himself that the power base has shifted and he'll want to be where the power is. I'll bet he starts spending more time with Layla and Sam and I"ll bet he starts to white-ant Ben more and more too. From what Ben said on Tuesday night about Michael telling him he's only still in the house because Stacey's fans were voting for him, it sounds like he's already started undermining Ben's confidence. You watch, he'll be Sam and Layla's bff as well by the end of the week.

Yep I agree. What I was trying to say, but more precise! To me it's def a power thing and Michael goes where he thinks the power is. Ben can now be cast aside, he has had his use, now it's onto Estelle and co to please the public. Sam seems to be up on all the game plans and although he reminds me of emobodiment of the living dead, I hope he susses it and warns Estelle. Not because I'm a great fan of Estelle, if she doesn't get what Michael is doing, then she's really not keeping it real that she keeps banging on about, but because it would really nark Michael if they didn't let him in to the group.

By the way what does white-ant mean? I think it's an Aussie term as never heard it before!

No, bad. it was a kind of 'take your hand off my sister' shouty thing that got louder and louder with each word. It was a bit embarrassing, ha-ha.

You do realise Estelle is not your sister, yes?

Not weird at all. It's why we watch BB, for the drama.

Two days ago they hated each other, now they are borderline a couple.

I predict Michael will say something behind Estelle's back again, a huge fight embroils, then what follows is the hottest consensual angry sex we have ever witnessed.

Gee I hate to admit it but Michael was looking cute yesterday. He has lost weight and has a little glow about him. Maybe cos he was up against that yukky doppleganger?

I guess Estelle and Mike are just toey??

Not weird at all. It's why we watch BB, for the drama.

Two days ago they hated each other, now they are borderline a couple.

I predict Michael will say something behind Estelle's back again, a huge fight embroils, then what follows is the hottest consensual angry sex we have ever witnessed.

Just hope no dancing doona! we will prolly never know, BB wont show the naughty bits!

very good point...so true

Depends on how much he thinks the wind's changed. He's been clear he thinks the powerbase has moved and I wouldn't be surprised if he starts spending more time with Layla, Sam and Estelle just to cover all bases.

I actually do think he's attracted to Estelle is some strange way. I think she baffles him as she's so unlike anyone he knows and he doesn't know how to handle that, so he acts like a juvenile, pulling her ponytail and saying mean things about her. He strikes me as someone that likes things to fit neatly into boxes and is uncomfortable when they don't.

i saw this coming! :p also, i think it is a little more than platonic (did you see how he was stroking her face so lovingly?). Like abbie1217 said, michael mentioned to angie a week or so ago that he is attracted to estelle. Her asking him to spoon her, imo, is her way of saying 'michael, i want to get closer to you'. I see an emotional connection there.

b u l l s h i t

Back