Skip to main content

Masterchef Australia 2015

Haha, I like hairy chests but that little bit sticking out was a very intimate thing and a bit off putting. Mohair! That takes me back to a jumper my grandmother knitted me. Itchiness plus.

OMG lol. I missed that bit but I don't think I want to see it. Me personally prefers a nice smooth chest rather then hairy

But I'm so happy billie and Georgia made the top 4! And I'm not gonna say who I want to Go or who I think will cause I don't want to spoil anything as I know when Jessica places in the completion and I don't want to say too much ☺️

...I've got a feeling that the 'Where's Wally' chick Jessica will go tonight... I can feel it in my water... cheers.

...I've got a feeling that the 'Where's Wally' chick Jessica will go tonight... I can feel it in my water... cheers.

...it must have been that I needed a pee I guess lol!...

I hope your waters are right Mr Sticky!
Mine are telling me Reynold :frown:

...yeah... being the only guy left he was under a bit of pressure again wasn't he?... the myth is that men are better cooks than women so he has to 'fly the flag' for us men lol!... and have you noticed that you never see female judges do you?... lol!...

Both wrong lol
Well that was a surprise!

...hahaha!... that was a surprise wasn't it?... I never saw that coming at all... surely she can't last much longer... I don't think that she is as good a cook as any of them left in my opinion... we'll see tomorrow I guess because they all get the chance to cook anything of their own choice so there's going to be some great 'safe' dishes cooked up... they will all cook the best dishes that they are able to do without making any mistakes at all methinks... cheers.

how could all 3 of them used steaming hot milk with the yeast?!? ive used yeast twice in my life and even i know that the liquid used with yeast should be body temp. gary shouldnt have pointed out their mistake. one of them might have worked it out for themselves and they would have been safe.

Billie is amazing, so calm and professional. I preferred her dish to Georgia's green goop.

Thank god Jessica is in the elimination, she needs to go (sorry @Zcsund1234 )

No hard feelings. Jessica isn't really my cup of tea anymore. I'm not gonna state my opinions about the elimination however. As I know when Jessica goes and I don't want to spoil it

I shouldn't have checked this thread while I'm recording it lol oh well saves me 40 minuets hooray for Billie! I did like Reynold but I'm happy as my fave is now in the top 3.

Back