Skip to main content

Masterchef Australia 2015

I know who I want to go and you have no idea how much I want to ask you for spoilers lol (but I'll hold back)

All will be revealed tonight my good friend[DOUBLEPOST=1437907184][/DOUBLEPOST]
...I'm worried about my girl Georgie... come on girl you can do it my sweet... I think she'll come good at the last second anyway... :nailbiting:... I hope the 'Where's Wally' girl Jessica goes because I want Billie and Georgia to battle out the final with my girl winning it... go Georgie!!!!!... cheers.

Not revealing anything. Just simply saying yes Georgia and Billie are my two faves. I feel mean lol Jessica's my cousin

I'm worried.
Again I think there must be something wrong with me because the thought of pork with yoghurt makes me want to retch but the judges are gasping over it.

...I had an... **URGH!**... moment right there too!... that sounds really disgusting... those judges would eat a dog turd deep fried inside icecream if it had a caramel sauce poured onto it in my opinion!... just saying... cheers.

Lol omg I just got a phone call from my Granny and she said she never got an answer about Jessica making it to finale or not she just tells me now they she was just guessing[DOUBLEPOST=1437908846][/DOUBLEPOST]But she ends up being right anyway so my granny should gamble lol

...YESSSSSS!!!!...my sweet Georgie got there!!!!!... what a gal!!!!... it's going to be a great final tomorrow... my dream pairing at the end... I just KNOW that Georgie will win this!!!!... she's got too!!!... although IF she loses... it couldn't be to a better person in my minds eye... good luck to the both of them but I'm sure you all know by now who I'm going for eh?... lol!... cheers.

...YESSSSSS!!!!...my sweet Georgie got there!!!!!... what a gal!!!!... it's going to be a great final tomorrow... my dream pairing at the end... I just KNOW that Georgie will win this!!!!... she's got too!!!... although IF she loses... it couldn't be to a better person in my minds eye... good luck to the both of them but I'm sure you all know by now who I'm going for eh?... lol!... cheers.
I think the book publisher was kicking the judges in the shins. I heard them wince.

Well as of now I'm completely clueless towards top he outcome of the show. I love both of them but billie to win

...Zscund thanks for showing such great self control and resisting just blurting out the result beforehand my friend... sitting on something like that must have been killing you lol!... I was really on the edge of my seat for that one and because you never told us the spoiler it was great TV viewing for me at least... good on you for that... oh... by the way... Georgie to win it though lol!;)... cheers.

...Zscund thanks for showing such great self control and resisting just blurting out the result beforehand my friend... sitting on something like that must have been killing you lol!... I was really on the edge of my seat for that one and because you never told us the spoiler it was great TV viewing for me at least... good on you for that... oh... by the way... Georgie to win it though lol!;)... cheers.

Omg yes it was so hard not to say anything. But it wouldn't be fair to you guys if I spoilt it. Billie to win for me. May the best women win tommorow good luck to to both of them

If Masterchef is true to form it's not who should win that will win

So, Billie *should* win but inevitably it will be Georgia that *will* win...

It's happened over the past 2 years. Last year that 19 year old Italian girl should have won, but at the end it went to the brickie labourer guy (How soon we forget their names... Fame is but a fleeting moment...)

If Masterchef is true to form it's not who should win that will win

So, Billie *should* win but inevitably it will be Georgia that *will* win...

It's happened over the past 2 years. Last year that 19 year old Italian girl should have won, but at the end it went to the brickie labourer guy (How soon we forget their names... Fame is but a fleeting moment...)

I personally disagree. Brent was one of the best cooks. He deffintly deserved to win over Laura in my opinion. And top it off he was also a spunk

I think food wise Billie and Georgia are pretty equal - Georgia might even have the edge in creativity.
Billie is way better at keeping cool though in tough situations, she's pretty amazing in that regard.
I've always thought that if Georgia stood a chance she'll need to keep her shit together - so we'll see what happens I guess!
I don't agree that she shouldn't win though as she cooks just as well, so the 'should' versus 'will' thing I don't agree with.

Also, Brent so deserved to win last year, he was way better, so don't agree there either.

However - watching the preview, it makes it look like Billie's in trouble, so that no doubt means she wins.

Looking forward to tonight!

billie is awesome under pressure. georgia woulld do better with 3 hours more. but billie ftw with masterchefs time constraints.

Agreed. I love Georgia from bottom to top but Billie has never cracked Nader the pressure this year and has never made major stuffups, she's never been in a bottom two situation and has I every elimination she has been in she has picked herself up and has lifted not herself up from a poor dish. I do love Georgia but to me she was more of personality for the show rather then a cook. I'm so pleased with the top 2 don't get me wrong I love both. But I had no suspicion what so ever that Georgia would make it this far. I knew for she she would make top 10. But from then I was expecting her to go anytime. I was even scared she would go before rose! But no during the last couple weeks of the show she really has impressed me. I would never say she isn't deserving of the finals. Both girls are fabulous and I'm over the moon they are in the finals. I was in the same situation last year, Laura was fantastic and I loved her, she was a deffinte mastercehf and for such a young age. But Brent was always my faveorite from the word go. And I always did have a cheeky crush on him ;) anyways lol not the point. Now I'm faced with a harder dilimea. Either my fantastic Billie who has been my pick to win since the early start. Or sweet Georgia who I have been behind this whole time. I'll be glad to see either win even if Georgia does then billie has lost to a worthy competitor. But Billie is for me tongiht!

I don't agree that she shouldn't win though as she cooks just as well, so the 'should' versus 'will' thing I don't agree with.

I think they are both brilliant, so it's not that Georgia shouldn't win, it's just that when up against Billie, who is so professional, whereas Georgia seems like she is about to burst into tears at any moment, I think Billie just pips her.
It will come down to the creativity in the final I think.

Happy with tonight's result, and either outcome tomorrow.
I ageree with SeanE about the *should* and *will* winner though.

Yes as do I unfortusntly. It's happened before. In my first series of Masterchef I watched online was series three. It came down to Kate and Michael and Alana in the semis. Now I felt that Alana SHOULD win but was knocked last minuet. Then it was the finale and it was with Kate and Michael. Out of the two they where both very average cooks. Michael was okay and would have been my pick that SHOULD win. However the quiet ones always rise to the top in these shoes and it was Kate the WILL win. Same thing with Audra Andy and Julia. Audra should have won but it was Andy. And the next one I gave up on. It's going to take more then a good looking personal trainer to keep me hooked on Masterchef when it's completely ruined!

Back