Skip to main content

Masterchef Australia 2015

I'm relieved Marco week is over too.
I find it quite ridiculous that someone could be on such a power trip that he chucks a strop if one "Yes Marco!" goes unsaid.
Plus the way he makes everyone stop dead so he can say "two minutes to go!", thus losing any momentum they had.I'd love to see someone who knew they were going anyway reply "Piss off Marco!"

Me too! Except I wouldn't be so polite!!

I was delighted to see Jessica stop listening to him drone sporadically on in his mannered, inarticulate way and simply keep on prepping. My opinion of her soared. :)

...'Gordon Bennett' is what us Poms sometimes say instead of 'bloody hell!' or 'oh shit!'... if you watch 'Red Dwarf '... they say it all the time... hence when you mentioned 'Shannon Bennett' that's where reepbot's joke came into it lol!... cheers.
Thanks for explaining! :) Clearly it had nothing to do with
images
images

...does anyone know if this is an elimination round tonight or a playoff for a pin against a guest Chef or whatever?... whatever it is... go Georgia you sweet girl!... cheers.

So I changed channels for a bit too long and missed the end :bang:
Who is safe? (Please say Georgia and not Reynold with his celery slop)

I know this will sound very stupid but I was slightly disturbed by seeing Matt's chest hair in his chicken thigh segment. Made him come across as a real man, not just a cuff link touching critic. What is it with the way men pose touching their cuffs like that? It's an issue, what to do with the hands in a photo. Also, why did I think that Shannon was a previous Masterchef contestant? He always seemed a bit apologetic for being there, but I did like his humbleness.

I know this will sound very stupid but I was slightly disturbed by seeing Matt's chest hair in his chicken thigh segment. Made him come across as a real man, not just a cuff link touching critic. What is it with the way men pose touching their cuffs like that? It's an issue, what to do with the hands in a photo. Also, why did I think that Shannon was a previous Masterchef contestant? He always seemed a bit apologetic for being there, but I did like his humbleness.

...are you sure that he wasn't just wearing a mohair singlet Khun Khun?... lol!...

Back